witted in English
[wit·ted || 'wɪtɪd]
intelligent, perceptive, clever; having a wit or understanding of a particular nature (e.g. slow-witted)
Use "witted" in a sentence
1. He is very quick-witted.
2. In olden times , the dull-witted were honest, but today the dull-witted maybe deceitful.
3. 8 In olden times , the dull-witted were honest, but today the dull-witted maybe deceitful.
4. Toby was quick-witted and entertaining.
5. I'm not half-witted, you know.
6. Brady is quick-witted and articulate.
7. 17 Toby was quick-witted and entertaining.
8. 6 An army without culture is a dull-witted army, and a dull-witted army cannot defeat the enemy.
9. 5 They have become stupid, dull-witted.
10. 4 Very good, my dull-witted, friend!
11. He proved himself a quick-witted negotiator.
12. Quick thinking, quick-witted, not reflective or philosophical.
13. There he is, that repulsive, half-witted fool!
14. We were saved by his quick-witted remark.
15. I love you in slow, dim-witted ways.
16. She was sharp-witted enough to dodge her attacker.
17. To her, I'm an easy-going, dim-witted foreigner.
18. No doubt such people must have seemed slow-witted.
19. He looks slow - witted, but he is very likable.
20. 3 A person regarded as dull-witted or sluggish.
21. She was quick-witted and had an extraordinarily agile mind.
22. Unlike Gin, Vodka is slow-witted and easy to trick.
23. "A lot for her money, " said the quick-witted detective.
24. One day late bright, Xiaohua, slow-witted slow-witted 3 people play to pleasure ground, later, discovered a machine that measures intelligence quotient, they are very excited!
25. Marilyn was portrayed as some sort of dim-witted, floozy blonde.
26. At the age of he was still sharp-witted and articulate.
27. Sometimes we are inclined to class those who are once-and-a-half-witted with the half-witted, because we appreciate only a third part of their wit.
28. A quick-witted neighbor heard the screams and called the police.
29. Later, he played a slow-witted thief in Jacky Brown (19.
30. The fox was very quick-witted and pretended to be sacrosanct .
31. 13 Friend tell me whether grandmother of her old age dull-witted .
32. You nim-witted Eurotrash with the...What is that, a ski mask?
33. He was so subtle as to deceive even the quickest witted people.
34. He's rigged up speakers in the steeple To fool dim-witted country people.
35. Throughout a lifetime of public service, he proved himself a quick-witted negotiator.
36. Jamie, a sharp-witted, sexy young woman, is a self-described "jerk magnet."
37. For example, an evil wizard polymorphs his dim - witted hireling into a crow.
38. A few are dim-witted drones, but most are talented, frustrated, wasted people.
39. American motion pictures are written by the half-educated for the half-witted.
40. Are you quick-witted enough? Are you humorous enough? Are you classic enough?
41. Yingying is a quick-witted and agile boy who represents the yellow Olympic ring.
42. Wu is widely deemed a quick-witted, experienced administrator of affairs on the island.
43. 10 He came across as a dull-witted manager incapable of running the department.
44. She must fall madly and irrevocably in love with Robert, a dim-witted janitor.
45. Jabba the Hutt was known to use dim-witted Gamorreans as enforcers and bodyguards.
46. He might be a bore, but he was as quick-witted as a weasel.
47. And those sharp-witted men, either seers or men inflated with pride, where are they?
48. You haven't been paying attention, have you? Usually only the men are so dim-witted .
49. You might be a little bit slow-witted, but your consistency will make it up.
50. But sometimes it's intelligent to be half-witted: if you want to make your end.