wittily in English
in a clever or shrewd manner, in a witty manne
Use "wittily" in a sentence
1. He would wittily chime into our conversation.
2. Petty trick laughs wittily say: " My father is tonsorial. "
3. He reasoned very wittily but not convincingly.
4. Even the tangential characters are wittily drawn.
5. "Count Dracula, I presume," I said wittily.
6. They have just been pulling our legs very wittily.
7. Eleanor wrote back wittily and they struck up a friendship.
8. The play deals wittily and intelligently with the pain of betrayal.
9. 25 He observed naughtily, subtly, wittily, passively, on occasion with a feline caress.
10. The tale wittily explores the interaction and tension between reality and imagination.
11. He observed naughtily, subtly, wittily, passively, on occasion with a feline caress.
12. Mona, Seth and Barbara make up the main focus of the book, but even the tangential characters are wittily drawn.