witty|wittier|wittiest in English
[wit·ty || 'wɪtɪ]
humorous, funny, amusing; clever; sharp, shrewd
Use "witty|wittier|wittiest" in a sentence
1. Witty, huh?
2. That's really witty.
3. You're a witty one.
4. The best car, the wittiest put-down[Sentence dictionary], and the best dress.
5. She was a witty raconteur.
6. They were very intellectual and witty.
7. She's smart, witty, and classy.
8. " A witty saying proves nothing. " Voltaire.
9. His speeches are folksy and witty.
10. I enjoy listening to their witty repartee.
11. 19 She is chic and witty.
12. She engaged him in witty repartee.
13. I'd rather have Witty treat my haemorhoids.
14. He was a vivid and witty correspondent.
15. Neil was urbane, witty, direct, and honest.
16. One of the wittiest advertisements on the market today is for a brand of German lingerie.
17. Still with the witty repartee, that's terrific.
18. Anywho, I'm witty, engaging, smart, well-read.
19. Her conversation was laced with witty asides.
20. She made a sharp/witty/neat riposte.
21. Her music is witty, ironic and allusive.
22. A terse, witty, instructive saying a maxim.
23. It was a witty and diverting programme.
24. She's really witty so I love playing her."
25. She gave a witty, entertaining and articulate speech.