witty remark in English
Use "witty remark" in a sentence
1. All jests aside, we're in big trouble. A witticism is a witty, usually cleverly phrased remark.
2. Witty, huh?
3. That's really witty.
4. You're a witty one.
5. She was a witty raconteur.
6. They were very intellectual and witty.
7. She's smart, witty, and classy.
8. " A witty saying proves nothing. " Voltaire.
9. His speeches are folksy and witty.
10. I enjoy listening to their witty repartee.
11. What a fatuous remark!
12. 19 She is chic and witty.
13. She engaged him in witty repartee.
14. The remark angered him.
15. I'd rather have Witty treat my haemorhoids.
16. He was a vivid and witty correspondent.
17. Neil was urbane, witty, direct, and honest.
18. What an asinine remark!
19. Still with the witty repartee, that's terrific.
20. Anywho, I'm witty, engaging, smart, well-read.
21. Her conversation was laced with witty asides.
22. She made a sharp/witty/neat riposte.
23. Her music is witty, ironic and allusive.
24. A terse, witty, instructive saying a maxim.
25. It was a witty and diverting programme.