wizard of the north|wizard of the north in English
Sir Walter Scott (1771-1832), Scottish novelist and poet, author of "Ivanhoe"
Use "wizard of the north|wizard of the north" in a sentence
1. Anaglyph Calibration Wizard: Wizard for ghostfree anaglyph prints.
2. Gringotts, the wizard bank.
3. Doughboy, Wizard, Killer.
4. The White Wizard will know.
5. You have successfully completed the Orchestration Enlistment Wizard. To close this wizard, click Finish.
6. The wizard recited a spell.
7. Please use the Profile Wizard to set a default profile before running the Message File Conversion Wizard.
8. Isn't the Wize Wizard a pervert?
9. My very favourite film is 'The Wizard of Oz'.
10. She's a wizard with computers.
11. Magician, wizard, necromancer, and sorcerer.
12. Export Wizard for kPPP Logs
13. You need a real wizard.
14. They're showing "The Wizard of Oz" for the umpteenth time.
15. Said by: L. Frank Baum, author of The Wizard of Oz.
16. He was a wizard with camels.
17. Your mother's a wizard at Scrabble.
18. She's a wizard at playing harp.
19. This wizard will guide you through the enlistment of the orchestration.
20. The wizard screamed as the darkness enfolded him.
21. You're a magician, not a wizard.
22. Ben's a real wizard at chess.
23. No default profile set. Please use the Profile Wizard to set a default profile before running the Message File Conversion Wizard.
24. One person is a wizard at the technology.
25. In the Project wizard, double-click Skyway project.