wizen-faced|wizen faced in English
having a dry and shriveled face; that has a withered face
Use "wizen-faced|wizen faced" in a sentence
1. Hard wind and wizen his face.
2. Hard wind and bitter cold wizen his face.
3. There would be a day when our faces would be wrinkled and wizen .
4. A Janus-faced view of history; a Janus-faced policy.
5. 50 people faced civil charges, while ten faced criminal persecution.
6. Tight-faced bastard.
7. TERTIUS faced a challenge.
8. Joseph faced daunting challenges.
9. They faced mounting debts .
10. Emma silently faced forward.
11. He steadfastly faced towards peace.
12. He's a two-faced liar.
13. You stinking, two-faced sneak!
14. Some teenage pimple-faced hacker...
15. Eight-faced Buddha isn't here.
16. Mr. Marvel jerkily faced about.
17. You faced your death, Evey.
18. I faced it myself, sire.
19. She's Eight-faced Buddha's daughter
20. But they still faced extreme danger.
21. Those in Rome faced what predicament?
22. They faced life imprisonment if convicted.
23. 6 The officer listened, poker-faced.
24. He turned and faced her squarely.
25. When Faced With Storms and Earthquakes