wk.|wk in English
Use "wk.|wk" in a sentence
1. WK: Four bulbs and two radios.
2. H lft this company last wk.
3. WK: I wanted to make a windmill.
4. WK: When the wind blows, it rotates and generates.
5. WK: I made four blades, just because I want to increase power.
6. Similar, nonsignificant trends were observed at 8 and 22 wk of age.
7. "Haalt België Euro 2020 of WK -20 binnen?" . belgiumsoccer.be (in Dutch).
8. WK: I use a bicycle frame, and a pulley, and plastic pipe, what then pulls --
9. The ID Controller by WK Audio is one of the most advanced software controller available today.
10. The serum ferritin level was determined at 0 wk in 31 CHC patients and 15 controls.
11. 2) Apperceive fecast the risk of sales channels, collect the market infmation, wk out suggestion f product improvement development.
12. Maintain post a hygiene environment. Greet to all the leaders of hotel voluntarily fervidly. Speak in a civilized manner in the wk.
13. Complete the wk of patrol, point duty, inspection so on. Security guard is responsible f finding repting all the hidden dangers.
14. American plaice (Hippoglossoides platessoides) were trawled in the Gulf of St. Lawrence and acclimatized for at least 6 wk in captivity.
15. Some animals were treated for 4 wk with no administration. Overt behavior, body weights, food-intake, hematological and hemato-biochemical parameters, organ coefficients, were examined.
16. The WK pendulum clinometer is easy to use and invaluable for use in awkward locations. Simple to use,[sentencedict .com] yet accurate to suit many applications.