woe|woes in English
pain, deep sorrow; sadness, grief; tragedy, misfortune
Use "woe|woes" in a sentence
1. Happinesses and woes (20-26)
2. Woe to Insolent Wrongdoers!
3. Woe to the oppressors!
4. She was oppressed by her many woes.
5. No weal without woe.
6. She told him all her woes.
7. 53 Woe unto you, lawyers!
8. Acne —the Teen-Ager’s Woe
9. Who can unravel these woes of mine?
10. * Since then, suffering and woes have increased.
11. We already know about blue-collar woes.
12. 15 The mountains all were calling and the oak trees answering, Oh, woe, woe for Adonis.
13. Woe to an Unresponsive Generation
14. Is this Kingdom proclamation a woe?
15. “WOE TO THE CITY OF BLOODSHED”
16. To feel, or feign, decorous woe.
17. Common woe never stood a chance.
18. So haggard and so woe - begone?
19. 133 11 Woe to the Rebels!
20. 11 Woe to the wicked one!
21. 15 Woe because of the day!
22. “Woe to the city of bloodshed!”
23. Love is sharing weal and woe.
24. 24 She has cried the blues about its financial woes.
25. Woe betide him if he's late!