woe to in English
Use "woe to" in a sentence
1. Woe to Insolent Wrongdoers!
2. Woe to the oppressors!
3. Woe to an Unresponsive Generation
4. “WOE TO THE CITY OF BLOODSHED”
5. 133 11 Woe to the Rebels!
6. 11 Woe to the wicked one!
7. “Woe to the city of bloodshed!”
8. “Woe to you, blind guides,” Jesus says.
9. Woe to those sharing in these bloodbaths!
10. 3 Woe to the city of bloodshed!
11. 5 Then I said: “Woe to me!
12. “I proceeded to say: ‘Woe to me!
13. Woe to him that is alone.
14. 8 Woe to him that is alone.
15. " Woe to the shepherd who abandons his sheep. "
16. 30 “Woe to the stubborn sons,”+ declares Jehovah,
17. 18 Woe to the land of whirring insect wings
18. 2 “Woe to those who scheme what is harmful,
19. Woe to him who is deluded by a moment's delirium!
20. Woe to him who seeks to please rather than to appal!
21. “Woe to me, for I am* exhausted because of the killers!”
22. 28 Woe to the showy* crown* of the drunkards of Eʹphra·im+
23. Kinsman helps kinsman, but woe to him that hath nothing.
24. You too, Brutus ! as woe to the name of friendship hereafter!
25. Woe to you inhabitants of the seacoast, O nation of Cherethites!
26. 15 Woe to the one who gives his companions something to drink,
27. 9 Woe to the one who makes evil gain for his house,
28. Really, woe to me if I do not declare the good news!
29. 5 “Woe to those who inhabit the seacoast, the nation of Cherʹe·thites!
30. (Nahum 2:2, 12, 13) “Woe to the city of bloodshed” —Nineveh.
31. 18 Woe to those who drag along their guilt with ropes of deception
32. “Woe to the eminent crown of the drunkards of Ephraim.” —ISAIAH 28:1.
33. 2 Kinsman helps kinsman, but woe to him that hath nothing.
34. 19 Woe to the one who says to a piece of wood, “Awake!”
35. Woe to the pregnant women and those suckling a baby in those days!
36. 11 Woe to those who get up early in the morning to drink alcohol,+
37. 17 Woe to the pregnant women and those suckling a baby in those days!
38. 19 Woe to the pregnant women and those suckling a baby in those days!
39. When he comes to the roadside sign, "Woe to the blasphemer and whore monger.
40. Woe to him who would not be true, even though to be false were salvation!
41. And woe to them that are with child , and that give suck in those days.
42. ‘Woe to those putting bad for good, dark for light, bitter for sweet.’ —Isaiah 5:20.
43. Says Zephaniah 3:1, 2: “Woe to her that is rebelling and polluting herself, the oppressive city!
44. 17 When he comes to the roadside sign,(www.Sentencedict.com) "Woe to the blasphemer and whore monger.
45. Concerning Jerusalem, Zephaniah had prophesied: “Woe to her that is rebelling and polluting herself, the oppressive city!
46. But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
47. A crisis was approaching, which was why Jehovah pronounced “woe to the eminent crown of the drunkards of Ephraim.”
48. 24 The Pep Squad only pretends to be-and woe to any member who might dare to suggest otherwise.
49. The Talmud reflects this view, saying: “Happy is he whose children are males, and woe to him whose children are females.”
50. 3 Composing his music with undulating strains that rise from depths of grief and woe to peaks of confidence, the psalmist finds inward strength.