wok|woks in English
bowl-shaped and Chinese cooking pa
Use "wok|woks" in a sentence
1. We discovered why woks are the shape they are.
2. The wok shot caught fire three times.
3. 4 Heat wok, add 3 tablespoons oil.
4. 8 Stir into liquid remaining in wok.
5. 5 Heat a heavy-based pan or wok.
6. Put each on a wok, add peanut oil.
7. Almost all the work here is done with minimal equipment: Chinese cleavers, wooden blocks, steamers and woks.
8. 7 Heat a wok or large frying pan until hot.
9. 13 Heat a wok or large frying pan until hot.
10. 9 Heat about 1 inch of oil in a wok.
11. It makes the Wok - Seared Pig Tripe fresh and crisp.
12. 29 Pour off the oil, leaving two tablespoons in the wok.
13. 6 Set the wok over high heat for one minute.
14. 30 Drain and rinse well with cold water. Heat oil in wok.
15. 14 Heat a wok or a heavy skillet over high heat.
16. This shaped wok doesn't work very well; this caught fire three times.
17. 23 Fry beef tenderloin in wok over medium heat until well done.
18. After wiping the wok, add peanut oil and reheat until smoking hot.
19. Wok is a very common kitchen ╱ cooking utensil in every Chinese family.
20. 22 Heat oil in 14-inch wok or large skillet until smoky.
21. Heat the peanut oil in a wok and add the scallion-garlic mixture.
22. 11 Drain and pat dry. Heat wok,[www.Sentencedict.com] add 3 tablespoons oil.
23. Heat wok with oil, add, ginger, spring onion, bell pepper, and cabbage.
24. 20 To cook the crab sauce: Heat the wok and add the oil.
25. 25 Heat inch of oil in a wok or skillet until very hot.