woke up|wake up in English
Use "woke up|wake up" in a sentence
1. 12) Wake up! Wake up, sleeping beauty.
2. What time do you usually wake up? or that somebody or something has disturbed your sleep:The children woke me up.
3. Wake up!
4. Allah woke me up!
5. To wipe to wipe saliva to wake up to wake up.
6. Then wake up.
7. Sir, wake up.
8. Hey, Wake up!
9. 'Wake up, Dormouse!'
10. Prompter, wake up!
11. Wake up, sledge.
12. ... their headlights woke me up.
13. But you just woke up.
14. I woke up too soon.
15. I woke up at dawn.
16. help wake u up
17. Wake up, Mr. Fry.
18. Wake up, little bear.
19. So, wake up, Stiles.
20. Well, wake him up.
21. I woke up feeling rather queer.
22. Suddenly, a thunderclap woke me up.
23. The snake woke up and uncoiled.
24. He woke up soaked with sweat.
25. 23 I woke up at dawn.