wolf|wolves in English
wild dog; brutal person; womanizer; discordant sound (Music)
Use "wolf|wolves" in a sentence
1. com/wolf cub.html] when a dead body is given to the wolves to eat.
2. There are three universally recognized species of wolves in the world: the gray wolf (Canis lupus), the red wolf (Canis rufus) and the Ethiopian (or Abyssinian) wolf, (Canis simensis).
3. Wolf totem is a novel about wolves intrepidity, initiation, strong sense of kindred and group spirit.
4. The grey wolf is protected in Slovakia, though an exception is made for wolves killing livestock.
5. Wolves in the southeastern U. S. are considered a separate species, the red wolf (Canis rufus).
6. Wolves use body language to convey the rules of the pack. A wolf pack is very organized.
7. 16 Upon hearing the word, the wolves begun to snatch up the only one remaining piece of meat. Finally the strongest wolf beat all other wolves and became the winner.
8. The area is occupied by at least two Iberian wolf packs containing nine to 10 individuals and multiple lone wolves.
9. Immigration increased dramatically, though to the countries they tried to immigrate, the wolf-men were as welcome as wolves usually are.
10. 16 Immigration increased dramatically, though to the countries they tried to immigrate, the wolf-men were as welcome as wolves usually are.
11. Wolf and tiger interactions are well documented in Sikhote-Alin, where until the beginning of the 20th century, very few wolves were sighted.
12. DNA analysis and morphological evidence support recognition of the red wolf as a distinct species. (See Wolves: Behavior, Ecology, and Conservation - Chapter 9).
13. "Help! Help! Wolf! Wolf! I see a wolf, a big wolf. " The boy shouts loudly.
14. He has lived in a wolf pack for several years and managed to transfer important knowledge to the wolves and borrow the animals' culture.
15. Wolves huddle together as they are released into the Alpha wolf wildlife park in Saint Martin Vesubie, southern France, in this December 2004 file photo.
16. They're the wolves.
17. Wolves hunt in packs.
18. Stars of the Discovery Channel documentary "Living with Wolves," the Dutchers spent six years with a wolf pack in an enclosed wilderness habitat within Idaho's Sawtooth Mountains.
19. Coat colours are also described in wolf terms, dark wolf colour, light wolf colour.
20. Gray Wolf Gray Wolf is a male Wolf, he and his wife red Wolf lives in the woods in the edge of the grassy plains favored the Wolf fort.
21. Most closely related to the Holarctic grey wolf, the Indian wolf (pictured above), and the Himalayan wolf – the Egyptian wolf is the only grey wolf species in Africa.
22. Dead wolf.
23. Heis the son of Grey Wolf and Red Wolf and doesnt appear very often, though more often than Yellow Wolf and Black Wolf.
24. We battle withthe attacking wolves.
25. Glyph of the Arctic Wolf - You appears as an arctic wolf when using your Ghost Wolf spell.