wolf dog in English
Use "wolf dog" in a sentence
1. "Time Between Dog and Wolf".
2. Submission: Its Functions and Features in Wolf and Dog.
3. The little dog stares suspiciously at the old wolf.
4. The dog is described as having a wolf-like appearance.
5. MYTH: A wolf hybrid will make a better guard dog.
6. As a wolf resembles a dog, so a flatterer a friend.
7. There isn't a very sensible difference between a dog and a wolf.
8. My father desires a wolf of battle, not a well-heeled dog.
9. While you trust to the dog, the wolf slips into the sheepfold.
10. While you trust to the dog, the wolf slips into the sheepfold. Sentencedict.com
11. He takes care of injured animals, and is the owner of a dog named Wolf.
12. 5 The domestic dog is working on the same genetic tape as the wolf ancestor.
13. Rip's sole domestic adherent was his dog Wolf, who was as much hen - pecked as his master.
14. A lean, hunger wolf chanced one moonshiny night to fall in with a plump , wellfed House - Dog.
15. "Help! Help! Wolf! Wolf! I see a wolf, a big wolf. " The boy shouts loudly.
16. A learn, hungry wolf chanced one moonshiny night to fall in with a plump, well-fed house dog.
17. The wolf, who generally sat on a large piece of rock, looked like a big sheep dog from afar.
18. Wolf fur provides better insulation than dog fur, and does not collect ice when warm breath is condensed against it.
19. Coat colours are also described in wolf terms, dark wolf colour, light wolf colour.
20. Gray Wolf Gray Wolf is a male Wolf, he and his wife red Wolf lives in the woods in the edge of the grassy plains favored the Wolf fort.
21. Most closely related to the Holarctic grey wolf, the Indian wolf (pictured above), and the Himalayan wolf – the Egyptian wolf is the only grey wolf species in Africa.
22. Dead wolf.
23. Heis the son of Grey Wolf and Red Wolf and doesnt appear very often, though more often than Yellow Wolf and Black Wolf.
24. Glyph of the Arctic Wolf - You appears as an arctic wolf when using your Ghost Wolf spell.