wolfhound|wolfhounds in English
type of hunting dog
Use "wolfhound|wolfhounds" in a sentence
1. The policeman reached down and petted the wolfhound.
2. His character appears to reveal the wolfhound in him.
3. Like many large dog breeds, Irish Wolfhounds have a relatively short lifespan.
4. The huge wolfhound danced in circles around his mistress.
5. 10 The huge wolfhound danced in circles around his mistress.
6. Zhou Chunya started painting his German wolfhound, Hei Gen, as early as 19
7. A shaggy wolfhound lay on a rug before the enormous fireplace, nose on his paws.
8. I gave her five gray Persian cats(I love cats) and an Irish wolfhound.
9. Wolfhound, their second representative yesterday, was fourth past the post although later promoted a place.
10. Being a veterinarian, I had been called to examine a ten-year-old Irish Wolfhound named Belker.
11. Of great size and commanding appearance, the Irish Wolfhound is remarkable in combining power and swiftness with keen sight.
12. 14 Any of various large dogs, such as the Irish wolfhound or the borzoi, trained to hunt wolves or other large game.
13. A wolf, by his nature, always hunted and stole live stock, and a wolfhound , on the contrary, protected flock and sheep.
14. Any of various large dogs, such as the Irish wolfhound or the borzoi, trained to hunt wolves or other large game.
15. On June British defense procurement and technology minister Peter Luff announced the military was also acquiring a further 28 Wolfhound armored trucks from the firm.
16. Ate to the wolfhound beside next, half hour went that dog is safe and sound, everybody puts a person's mind to have the worry that remain.