wolfsbane|wolfsbanes in English
type of plant
Use "wolfsbane|wolfsbanes" in a sentence
1. Tyler:Tell me you brought the wolfsbane.
2. What is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?
3. What is the difference, Potter, between monkshood and wolfsbane?
4. Professor Snape : What is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?
5. As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite.
6. Fighting a war while remembering to take Wolfsbane Potion to avoid the nastier effects of his monthly transformation into a werewolf will be tricky.
7. Each medicine, such as wolfsbane, radix platycodi, cockscomb grifola has its unique function and is precious when being used properly for certain disease.
8. He's witnessed almost the whole brewing process of Wolfsbane potion - and when he finally gets the goblet and gulps it, he has the good grace not to wince and gag.
9. This list is intended as a guide only and is not necessarily all inclusive NAME Aconite SYNONYMS .Aconit Napel (F) .Monkshood, .Wolfsbane, .Aconitum napellus .Adonis du printemps (F) .Red chamomile, .False hellebore, .Yellow pheasant’s eye, .Adonis Vermalis .A. Autumnalis .Angélique archangélique (F) .European Angelica, .A. officinalis .A. archangelica .Arnica .Wolf's bane, .Leopard's bane, .European arnica, .Arnica montana .Arrow-root d'espagne (F) .Marante (F) .Bermuda Arrowroot, .Maranta arundinaceae .M. malaccensis refer to Colchicum .Platycodon à grandes feuilles(F) .Chinese Bellflower, .Platycodon grandiflorum .Actée à gros pedicelles (F) .Actea Pachypoda
10. An observation-based analysis indicated that the plant species of the Podhale meadows, pastures and mountain pastures most commonly eaten by the sheep are as follows: snowcap (Arabis alpina), yellow thistle (Cirsium erisithales), arctic yellow violet (Viola bilora), alpine clematis (Clematis alpina), Senecio subalpinus, alpine snowbell (Soldanella carpatica), Austrian leopard's bane (Doronicum austriacum), wolfsbane (Aconitum firmum), saxifrage, alpine buttercup (Ranunculus alpestris), moss campion (Silene acaulis), cranberry (Oxycoccos quadripetalus), yellow saxifrage (Saxifraga aizoides), alpine blue sow thistle (Cicerbita alpina), net-leaved willow (Salix reticulata), Saxifraga wahlenbergii, alpine poppy (Papaver burseri), golden cinquefoil (Potentilla aurea) and narcissus-flowered anemone (Anemone narcissifolia