wolfson in English
Use "wolfson" in a sentence
1. He works as a demonstrator in anatomy at Wolfson College.
2. 28 She is the daughter of Sheila and Daniel Wolfson of Stamford, Conn.
3. Wolfson said state law and public opinion are the two crucial areas of contention in pursuit of same-sex marriage.
4. Noting that five states and the District of Columbia now legally recognize same-sex marriage, Wolfson said 2010 has been a "historic year of accomplishment for the freedom to marry.
5. Major manufacturers producing MEMS silicon microphones are Wolfson Microelectronics (WM7xxx) now Cirrus Logic, InvenSense (product line sold by Analog Devices ), Akustica (AKU200x), Infineon (SMM310 product), Knowles Electronics, Memstech (MSMx), NXP Semiconductors (division bought by Knowles ), Sonion MEMS, Vesper, AAC Acoustic Technologies, and Omron.