woman`s rights equalization law|woman right equalization law in English
Use "woman`s rights equalization law|woman right equalization law" in a sentence
1. Acousto-optic gain equalization filter and gain equalization system
2. Adaptative receive-side equalization
3. Locally adapted histogram equalization
4. This woman is never going to law school.
5. Pressure equalization element, housing comprising a pressure equalization element, lithium ion accumulator and motor vehicle
6. It's got, like, parametric equalization.
7. Results We propose a method of local histogram equalization - brightness preserving tri - bidirectional histogram equalization.
8. Power and area efficient adaptive equalization
9. It covers Basic Theories of Economic Law, Enterprise Law, Contract Law, Industry Property Right Law, Security Law, Competition Law, Protection of Consumer's Rights and Interests Law and so on.
10. Post equalization, Automatic Gain Control and more.
11. Full capacity of flow equalization zone can be utilized.
12. I can clamber into it a smiling, law-abiding little woman.
13. 9 Chinese woman studying business law in Japan a question about studying a different kind of law.
14. The old woman nagged her daughter-in-law all day long.
15. In Chapter Active functions of DFBPE output and equalization algorithm are modified for the adaptive equalization of multi-level modulation signal.
16. It's hard enough being a woman at a giant corporate law firm.
17. Adaptive equalization of impedance mismatched card-edge connections
18. But there's no law that says a woman can't run the Gauntlet.
19. Public International Law, Private International Law, International Trade Law, WTO law, International Human Rights Law, Maritime Law, International Investment Law.
20. 4 Public International Law, Private International Law, International Trade Law, WTO law, International Human Rights Law, Maritime Law, International Investment Law.
21. The aberration can be emended by adaptive equalization technologies.
22. She was later the first woman to establish a law firm in Malawi.
23. Including inheritance laws, property law and creditor's rights law.
24. An image equalization method modified bit - rig ht is discussed.
25. Gynecologist ( south ) whether does the private parts that sees a woman break the law?