woman postman in English
Use "woman postman" in a sentence
1. Mr Postman.
2. 27 The postman delivers letters.
3. 12 The postman hasn't been yet.
4. 17 Has the postman been yet?
5. 15 That'll be the postman now!
6. Ah, look - here's the postman.
7. 25 Has the postman been?
8. The postman pouched the letters.
9. The postman brought me a large package.
10. 2 Our dog went at the postman.
11. I'll get your postman making dinner plans.
12. Look whether the postman has been yet.
13. The 't' in 'postman' may be elided.
14. 10 The postman hasn't been here yet.
15. 6 Has the postman been here yet?
16. The postman has brought a parcel for you.
17. 3 The postman brought me a large package.
18. 13 The postman always calls at
19. 9 Did the postman leave anything?
20. Got rides into Helena, Mont., with unsuspecting postman.
21. 1 Look whether the postman has been yet.
22. 8 The postman argued away his misdelivery of the mail.
23. 20 The postman has just delivered a package for you.
24. The postman is loaded down with all those parcels.
25. 11 Ah,[www.Sentencedict.com] look - here's the postman.