woman rabbi in English
Use "woman rabbi" in a sentence
1. Rabbi Jacob will dance!
2. Rabbi Feingold will marry us.
3. According to Rabbi Harold S.
4. One can't reenter the womb, Rabbi.
5. Have you talked to Rabbi Nachtner?
6. Rabbi Wise called for nationwide protests.
7. The rabbi makes pastoral visits every Tuesday.
8. And the rabbi said, " You've misunderstood me.
9. Laszlo once wanted to be a rabbi.
10. “Rashi” is a Hebrew acronym formed from the initial letters of the words “Rabbi Shlomo Yitzḥaqi [Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac].”
11. Now, you will go and see Rabbi Marshak.
12. Officiating at tonight's blackout is Rabbi T ribbiani.
13. I don't know, Rabbi Hillel said something poignant.
14. Your zeide is a rabbi, a holy man.
15. Kapler called a Boston-area rabbi for advice.
16. Medina had also asked to see a rabbi.
17. You get the same treatment as everyone else, Rabbi.
18. How come you're watching a rabbi play electric guitar?
19. There's no improbity force from witch and rabbi either.
20. Rabbi Gutterman gave the invocation at the graduation ceremony.
21. 4 Your zeide is a rabbi, a holy man.
22. + 21 Peter, remembering it, said to him: “Rabbi, see!
23. Do we run out and call the priest or rabbi?
24. My uncle Gabriel, the rabbi, just barely escaped being shot.
25. The choice of a new rabbi has divided the entire congregation.