womaniser|womanisers in English
one who pursues women, one who has sexual relations with many women (also womanizer)
Use "womaniser|womanisers" in a sentence
1. The womanisers.
2. Nathan Bryce was a playboy, a womaniser.
3. Her husband was not a womaniser by any stretch of the imagination.
4. A notorious drinker and womaniser, he flogged his workers and extorted high taxes.
5. Pushkin was a womaniser whose conquests included everyone from prostitutes to princesses.
6. Like his on - screen character Joey, Le Blanc has a reputation as a womaniser.
7. She had transformed him from being a hard-drinking womaniser into a devoted husband and father.
8. But he was a bit of a womaniser and got mixed up in some scandal.
9. Bush branded him a womaniser, a pot-smoker, a draft-dodger - charges which were all denied.
10. He said she had transformed him from a hard-drinking womaniser into a devoted husband and father.
11. Although in his youth he was undoubtedly a spendthrift and womaniser, Frederick settled down following his marriage to the sixteen-year-old Augusta of Saxe-Gotha on 27 April 1736.