womanize|womanized|womanizes|womanizing in English
['wom·an·ize || 'wʊmənaɪz]
chase women; commit adultery; make or turn effeminate (also womanise)
Use "womanize|womanized|womanizes|womanizing" in a sentence
1. He drank, womanized and wasted money.
2. Both his first and second wife divorced him on account of his womanizing.
3. 7 Both his first and second wife divorced him on account of his womanizing.
4. But womanizing and drinking to the extent he did was not the behaviour of a mild-mannered man.
5. He was an Ohio newspaper publisher who eventually rose to U.S. Senator, where he preferred poker, socializing and, it was said, womanizing to working.
6. In the following comic, which presents him as a womanizing blood-thirsty devil far younger than sixty-one years old, his fate is rather different.
7. But when Harvard's WASPy authorities got wind of Obama Sr.'s womanizing, they revoked his scholarship and forced him to return to Kenya before he could complete his dissertation.