womanizer|womanizers in English
['wom·an·iz·er || 'wʊmənaɪzə(r)]
one who pursues women, one who has sexual relations with many women (also womaniser)
Use "womanizer|womanizers" in a sentence
1. Oh, you're a womanizer, baby.
2. All the girls know he's a womanizer.
3. It makes me sound like a womanizer.
4. He has a reputation for being a womanizer.
5. He's a womanizer who rides around in Lexus430!
6. A bit of a shady character[Sentencedict.com], and a womanizer.
7. My first reaction was: this is an old womanizer.
8. John:And I think they know you are a womanizer.
9. He was a gambler, a womanizer and a drunk.
10. I led an immoral life, becoming a serious womanizer.
11. Give up on him. He is just a womanizer.
12. The main character is Gokurakumaru, a violent mercenary and poor womanizer.
13. During this period he acquired a reputation for being a womanizer.
14. Don't say I didn't warn you, he is a womanizer.
15. Then how many hearts do you have? Like stars? You are such a playboy, Womanizer!
16. Jenny : Kobe is a good player but I heard he is a womanizer.
17. Crowley was colourful, eccentric, flamboyant, and deliberately shocking, always a keen adventurer and womanizer.
18. Casanova, the infamous womanizer, made a habit of drinking chocolate before his romantic escapades.
19. Don't fall in love with a womanizer who may not be on the level.
20. But no one has suggest that Modigliani, the womanizer, was ever unfaithful to her.
21. We started arguing, and right in front of my family, she called me a womanizer.
22. The obsession of the epic womanizer strikes people as lacking in redemption ( redemption by disappointment).
23. Since John is a womanizer, it is not difficult to bring him to the lure.
24. Later, when the Cruikshanks came out, he said, as they walked towards us, Barber's a womanizer.
25. BClinton, the acknowledged womanizer, can not separate himself from Johnson as a sort of political primitive.