womanliness in English
[wom·an·li·ness || 'wʊmənlɪnɪs]
quality of being feminine, quality of being womanly
Use "womanliness" in a sentence
1. Womanliness is a flavor.
2. Womanliness is a sweet smell.
3. Elizabeth Jane developed early into womanliness.
4. He adored her womanliness and sometimes had fantasized that they might grow old together.
5. He adored her womanliness and sometimes had fantasised that they might grow old together.
6. Womanliness is like orchid, quietly elegant free from vulgarity , outstanding . Her internal soul trigger people's unlimited reverie. Sentencedict.com
7. At that moment the doubtful attractiveness of Romola's face was transfigured to the most loveable womanliness by mingled pity and affection.
8. To me, Zaha's womanliness is what makes her designs so compelling. She brings a female sensibility and a goddess's touch.
9. The letters that were shown to me made it still less possible for me to believe in the womanliness of the writer.
10. A woman with womanliness takes pleasure in studying, reading papers and surfing internet often, but she doesn't madly cling to fashion magzine and the gossip news.