women's national basketball association|woman national basketball association in English
Use "womens national basketball association|woman national basketball association" in a sentence
1. Basketball is another major sport, represented professionally by the National Basketball Association.
2. In 1987 he was named the National Basketball Association ( NBA ) Slam Dunk Champion.
3. The National Basketball Association, the United Methodist Church and other groups have joined the campaign.
4. Interestingly enough, right about this time, the high-top sneaker was around for the birth of something else: The National Basketball Association.
5. National Fire Protection Association. Quincy, Massachusetts.
6. In February 1987 the Women's Football Association (WFA) appointed Liz Deighan to run a women's national under-21 team.
7. The Aruba national basketball team represents Aruba in international competitions.
8. He was also part of the Albania national basketball team.
9. Professional women's basketball is here to stay.
10. In nineteen eighty-one, Kay Yow, along with others, founded the Women's Basketball Coaches Association. She also served as president of the group.
11. UEFA consists of 55 national association members.
12. 6) In nineteen eighty-one, Kay Yow, along with others, founded the Women's Basketball Coaches Association. She also served as president of the group.
13. For weeks the media has been building up the national basketball team.
14. The women's basketball team has talent, speed, and power.
15. 3) Setting - National association for adults with cystic fibrosis.
16. 3 Setting - National association for adults with cystic fibrosis.
17. The American Association of Zoo Keepers, the National Association of Truck Stop Operators, the American Nuclear Society ...
18. National Rifle Association : you shoot them and take the parachute.
19. Between 2004 and 2006 Hafþór played 32 games for the Icelandic junior national basketball teams.
20. The school is affiliated with a national association of driving schools.
21. Available free on receipt of sae from the Carers National Association.
22. 26 The National Association of Gay Switchboards has fallen into disuse.
23. Acronym for Association Francaise de Normalisation. France's national standards - setting organization.
24. The National Weather Association also provides information on careers in meteorology.
25. Those provisions had been strongly opposed by the National Rifle Association.