women's rights|woman right in English
Use "womens rights|woman right" in a sentence
1. What about civil rights or women's rights?
2. President of the Woman Suffrage Association for 21 years, she led the struggle for women's rights.
3. She campaigned for women's rights during the 1960s.
4. Millett is a veteran campaigner for women's rights.
5. She spent her lief campaigning for women's rights.
6. She was steadfastly in support of women's rights.
7. And Susan B. Anthony fought for women's rights.
8. In the 1960s, the Civil Rights Movement inspired the movements for women's rights, children's rights, gay rights and even animal rights.
9. Ann has always believed passionately in women's rights.
10. She spent her life campaigning for women's rights.
11. Whenever anyone mentions women's rights, he gets rather defensive.
12. He has crusaded tirelessly for women's and gay rights.
13. It's time we struck a blow for women's rights.
14. Betty Friedan was a forceful advocate of women's rights.
15. Women's lib is abbreviation of women's liberation, which is the movement for equal rights for women.
16. 22 Such action constitutes an aggression upon women's rights.
17. The protests, the marches, the uncompromising position that women's rights are human rights, full stop.
18. She is an advocate for women's rights and reproductive health.
19. Vanessa Koutouan (born 1988) is an Ivorian women's rights activist.
20. Steinem has always been a strong proponent of women's rights.
21. Women's rights campaigners described the urinals as sexist and misogynist.
22. She travelled widely in North America, lecturing on women's rights.
23. It is the goal of the Nobel Women's Initiative to help strengthen women's rights around the world.
24. Four more women's rights activists later received the same sentence.
25. She is well known for her advocacy of women's rights.