women's suffrage|woman suffrage in English
movement for women's suffrage is an economic and social and political reform movement intended to extend suffrage
Use "womens suffrage|woman suffrage" in a sentence
1. Denmark granted women's suffrage in 1915.
2. President of the Woman Suffrage Association for 21 years, she led the struggle for women's rights.
3. Encouraged by Elizabeth Cady Stanton, she advocated women's suffrage.
4. She was active in the Society for Women's Suffrage.
5. By 1893 there was considerable popular support for women's suffrage.
6. From 1911, she was active in the women's suffrage movement.
7. 1 She was active in the Society for Women's Suffrage.
8. Catt was also a leader of the international women's suffrage movement.
9. The question of woman suffrage sets them at variance.
10. While in Paris, she campaigned for the French Union for Women's Suffrage.
11. He designated a national language and introduced women's suffrage and land reform.
12. 4 The question of woman suffrage sets them at variance.
13. The question of woman suffrage is a very simple one.
14. Between 1890 and 1930 the woman suffrage movement became exceedingly militant.
15. She also became a regular speaker at woman suffrage gatherings, demanding to know if women's wartime deeds 'do not place woman as man's equal, what do?
16. 8 There was a fierce struggle for women's suffrage in Britain early this century.
17. Elizabeth Cady Stanton asked the assembly to pass a resolution asking for women's suffrage.
18. In Sweden, conditional women's suffrage was in effect during the Age of Liberty (1718–1772).
19. Yet, great as is the victory over conservatism which is represented in the accomplishment of man suffrage, infinitely greater will be the attainment of woman suffrage.
20. The lecturer of last evening went the whole length in advocating woman suffrage.
21. 18 Indeed, Beatrice is notorious for signing the 1889 women's appeal against female suffrage, though she later recanted.
22. Indeed, Beatrice is notorious for signing the 1889 women's appeal against female suffrage, though she later recanted.
23. For the first and only time in this century, the US Senate votes on woman suffrage.
24. The woman liberation is the important criterion which the human society progresses, but woman suffrage is the higher form which the woman liberates.
25. Following the examples set by her mother and grandmother, Nora also became active in the growing women's suffrage movement.