women officers' course|woman officer course in English
Use "women officers course|woman officer course" in a sentence
1. Killing the customs officer is morally wrong, of course.
2. The young woman was his confederate, of course.
3. 17 The young woman was his confederate, of course.
4. Induction Course for Indian Foreign Service Officer Trainees of 2014 batch
5. She enrolled on a local Women Into Management course.
6. A two-week transitional training course for # abul police officers began on # une
7. Women are never satisfied with anything! Present company excepted, of course.
8. Of course, Wellesley College graduates are exceptional women, the skeptic will say.
9. Of course, there are plenty of women in banking, especially retail banking.
10. That is perhaps above average, but it is about par for the course for officers.
11. Women, of course, are not a monolith, any more than men are.
12. 14 Women are never satisfied with anything! Present company excepted, of course.
13. The content of curriculum includes: Basic course, core course and elective course.
14. Of course I find pretty young women attractive - I'm only flesh and blood.
15. The two women stand charged with attempting to pervert the course of justice.
16. Many women stop tamoxifen therapy well before their 5 - year course is up.
17. Traditionally, of course, Russia has always had one-man (or one-woman) authoritarian rule.
18. Of course, Toby, my dear fellow, of course.
19. Of course.
20. Of course!
21. In the course of history, love has driven men and women to strange extremes.
22. Marc Borgmann (Koffler), a young police officer, is on a training course for the riot control unit.
23. Course Hero.
24. We, as Americans, decided that of course women should have the right to vote.
25. We often follow the savoury course with a sweet course.