won him over|win him over in English
Use "won him over|win him over" in a sentence
1. Win him over and take all his gold.
2. It is quite something to have won him over.
3. Run him over.
4. Smith barreled into him, knocking him over.
5. John is the other top featherweight. A win over him would propel him even closer to a fight against Lopez.
6. Just hand him over.
7. We invite him over.
8. She was all over him, kissing him and stroking him.
9. But first, hand him over.
10. The jeep ran him over.
11. Tell him to give over.
12. You don't hover over him.
13. They got him over somehow.
14. Women went gooey over him.
15. Go over and help him.
16. Sweat soused him all over.
17. The punch hit him in the stomach, doubling him over.
18. Immediately the howling wind caught him, nearly pitching him over.
19. The United States won the tournament with a 2–0 final win over Canada.
20. His girl leaned over him, talking to him, with her long straight hair swinging over his face.
21. Mrs. Kennedy was leaning over him.
22. A furnace exploded all over him.
23. Tattling about him over the teacups.
24. She's totally gaga about/over him!
25. The intense heat keeled him over.