won his affection|win his affection in English
Use "won his affection|win his affection" in a sentence
1. Other actions, too, won him the affection and admiration of his forces.
2. Ji won affection from general public also for his unassuming personality and humility.
3. Bruno clowned and won affection everywhere.
4. He felt great affection for his sister.
5. He didn't show his wife any affection.
6. She is glad to embosom his affection.
7. He had a deep affection for his aunt.
8. He gave her a kiss that betokened his affection.
9. He's so susceptible that she easily gained his affection.
10. In his fatigues Castro looked grandfatherly, glowing with affection.
11. 1 He gave her a kiss that betokened his affection.
12. He longed to put a little affection into his epistle.
13. In his fatigues Castro looked grandfatherly,(Sentencedict.com ) glowing with affection.
14. 3 He gave her a kiss that betokened his affection.
15. He wept for the loss of his mother and his tardy recognition of her affection.
16. The unloved wife hopes with each new son to win her husband's affection.
17. I remember this extraordinary man with particular affection for his unfailing cheerfulness.
18. His behaviour extinguished the last traces of affection she had for him.
19. 28 He wept for the loss of his mother and his tardy recognition of her affection.
20. His fatherly affection was not strong, as events proved, but his fear of the gods was.
21. It is affection loyalty and friendship that make up a regime. This sort of thing he says this political partnership is the work of affection philia is his word is the work of affection.
22. His greatest strength-the manifest affection and trust of the voters-was also his most debilitating weakness.
23. He looked at his grandson with gloom, out of which affection distrustfully glimmered.
24. All that toughness is just a cover for his inability to show affection.
25. 17 I remember this extraordinary man with particular affection for his unfailing cheerfulness.