won the award|win the award in English
Use "won the award|win the award" in a sentence
1. Coben is the first author to win all three literary awards: the Edgar Award, Shamus Award and Anthony Award.
2. 13 It won the Academy Award.
3. He won the best actor award.
4. At Cannes, Shahab Hosseini won the award for Best Actor and Asghar Farhadi won the award for Best Screenplay.
5. She' s gonna win The next Academy Award
6. La Ronde won the award for Best Film.
7. She won a highly prestigious award.
8. The film won an award for its photography.
9. Scherbo is the first gymnast to win the award.
10. He deservedly won the Player of the Year award.
11. A player who has won individual award.
12. Rush is amongst 24 people who have won the Triple Crown of Acting: an Academy Award, a Primetime Emmy Award and a Tony Award.
13. 19 The film won an award for its photography.
14. The team has been awarded the AFC National Team of the Year award twice (and the under-20 team has won the award once); only Japan have won the award on more occasions.
15. 11) When he was 20 he won his first bodybuilding award went on to win many more.
16. The song won numerous awards including Broadcast Film Critics Association Award and Denver Film Critics Society Award.
17. Hilary Swank won the Oscar Award for best actress.
18. 6 The veteran director won a lifetime achievement award.
19. It also won the National Book Award for nonfiction.
20. De Ligt became the first defender to win the award.
21. It won a BMI R&B Award, continuing Carey's unbroken streak of wins for this award.
22. His goalkeeping won him the man of the match award.
23. He deservedly won the Player of the Year award. Sentencedict.com
24. Westminster won the All-America City Award in 1996.
25. At Cannes, Jaclyn Jose won the award for Best Actress.