won the lottery|win the lottery in English
Use "won the lottery|win the lottery" in a sentence
1. I won the lottery.
2. I'll never win the lottery.
3. She won ￡160 on the lottery.
4. The lottery ticket won first prize.
5. An illiterate factory worker won the lottery.
6. He won ￡3 000 in the lottery.
7. Upon my word she won the lottery.
8. Like any lottery or lottery style free sweepstakes, you have to play to win.
9. She won a fortune in a lottery.
10. We freaked out when we won the lottery.
11. Get a lottery ticket and win the high price!
12. Her life changed completely when she won the lottery.
13. He won no less than ￡5000 in the lottery.
14. That she will win the lottery is a fat chance.
15. Yes you might win the lottery and pigs might fly.
16. My best friend won a matzo in the China Sports Lottery.
17. I'd love to win the lottery and take home all that loot.
18. She was burbling about what she'd do if she won the lottery.
19. 10 I'd love to win the lottery and take home all that loot.
20. She bought a lottery ticket and won more than $33 million.
21. 25 After Larson won the lottery, he sounded like a broken record player.
22. I still could not believe he hit the jackpot to win the the lottery.
23. 20 At Larry won the lottery and became a member of the leisured class.
24. 10 She bought a lottery ticket and won more than $33 million.
25. Colin began to daydream about what he would do if he won the lottery.