wonder|wondered|wondering|wonders in English
[won·der || 'wʌndə(r)]
marvel; be astonished; be amazed; ponder; cast doubt
Use "wonder|wondered|wondering|wonders" in a sentence
1. With wonder upon wonder;
2. Wonders will never cease.
3. Fate works in wonders.
4. 3 Time works wonders.
5. Yeah, I've been wondering too.
6. A few drops works wonders.
7. 21 Love can do wonders.
8. He waited, wondering, clutching his spear.
9. "Where's Natasha?" she wondered aloud.
10. The sea air does wonders for you.
11. 5 The shock alone would do wonders.
12. Have You Ever Wondered—
13. Feathered Wonders of Lake Bogoria
14. Running works wonders for the metabolism.
15. Oh, we were just, uh, wondering...
16. 'Why now?' she wondered hazily.
17. I wondered what that noise was.
18. 12 She wondered why he was so morose, he wondered why she was so cheerful.
19. A good sense of humor also works wonders.
20. What are the seven wonders of the world?
21. Such wonder!
22. Aerobatic Wonder
23. Behold the evil wonders of Lucifer.
24. Placed in interior decoration work wonders!
25. Praising God for the wonders of creation