wonder|wonders in English
[won·der || 'wʌndə(r)]
marvel; miracle; amazement; astonishment; ponde
Use "wonder|wonders" in a sentence
1. With wonder upon wonder;
2. Wonders will never cease.
3. Fate works in wonders.
4. 3 Time works wonders.
5. A few drops works wonders.
6. 21 Love can do wonders.
7. The sea air does wonders for you.
8. 5 The shock alone would do wonders.
9. Feathered Wonders of Lake Bogoria
10. Running works wonders for the metabolism.
11. A good sense of humor also works wonders.
12. What are the seven wonders of the world?
13. Such wonder!
14. Aerobatic Wonder
15. Behold the evil wonders of Lucifer.
16. Placed in interior decoration work wonders!
17. Praising God for the wonders of creation
18. John wonders Mary never wears a miniskirt.
19. Prohibition did wonders to establish organised crime.
20. 15 This will do wonders for your street credibility.
21. The newspapers say this new drug can work wonders.
22. Getting the job did wonders for her self-confidence.
23. 13 Patience and perseverance will do wonders.
24. The news has done wonders for our morale.
25. There are so many wonders in this world.