wonderfulness in English
Use "wonderfulness" in a sentence
1. 4 Phoebe: But they don't see all the wonderfulness that I see.
2. 18 If you always do everything passively , you won't realize the wonderfulness of life.
3. 11 Mom took my musical ability as a natural extension of my general wonderfulness, charm, and native intellect.
4. 10 Wonder-gazing, you wrote: what is awesome at the moment of birth is not detail, but wonderfulness.
5. 17 Mom took my musical ability as a extension of my general wonderfulness, charm, and native intellect.
6. 7 Getting together brings not only wonderfulness to us, but an access to parting over the time.
7. 3 Somehow, however, that wonderfulness failed to trickle down to the rest of the nation — and that was true even before the crisis.
8. Possibly is because yesterday young fellow's performance infected the sister, has given them the enough confidence, in today's athletic field, they all display wonderfulness.
9. 8 The coarse pleasures of fatty wonderfulness will, of course, be lost on herbivores conscientiously upholding National Vegetarian Week, which starts today.
10. 9 Intellectuals bend to analyze the wonderfulness of heaven and earth, the secret of creator and the intact thought system of ancient people.
11. 5 The world is brilliant. But little wonderfulness stays in the busy-looking crowd, until the accidental encounter with such a gorgeous handbag.
12. 16 Possibly is because yesterday young fellow's performance infected the sister, has given them the enough confidence, in today's athletic field, they all display wonderfulness.
13. 2 We come back to live in the wonderfulness present; to plant our heart's garden with good seeds; and to make strong foundations of understanding and love.
14. 15 Shangzhou Culture serving as a branch of Qin culture has both the simplicity and honesty of Qin culture and the mysterious wonderfulness of Chu culture.
15. 19 Knowing how to finish an English exam perfectly is not good enough, we should know how to use it, to find out the wonderfulness of the language.
16. 14 a night where work, your friends and the entirety of the outside world take a back seat to the wonderfulness that is your girlfriend or wife.
17. 12 For almost 20 years, the church has been blessed and has experienced the wonderfulness of God's guidance, so that we grow spiritually, and serve God fervently everyday.
18. 1 Weiqi contains the essence and wonderfulness of the traditional Chinese culture, and the poems about weiqi present their specific charm due to the rich cultural connotation of weiqi.
19. 6 But how much of this "wonderfulness" are we willing to exchange for our personal data?Marketers want to know who we are, and where we go on the Internet.
20. 13 In the train,(www.Sentencedict.com) we can desert whatever we dislike in this city. We will do nothing but enjoy the wonderfulness brought by the world. Let our heart sleep with a simple mind. Give it a true travel.