wonderingly in English
with astonishment, with amazement; with wonde
Use "wonderingly" in a sentence
1. She gazed at him wonderingly.
2. He ran in wonderingly.
3. She stared at him wonderingly.
4. You look at it, wonderingly.
5. Carl looked at her wonderingly.
6. Drouet looked at her wonderingly.
7. She looks at me, wonderingly.
8. 'Where did this come from?' she said wonderingly.
9. Soo stared at him wonderingly, as if he had just struck her.
10. She touched her cheek wonderingly, cupping her hand over the kiss.
11. Ewan would stand and gaze wonderingly at the naked boy forming before his eyes.
12. He watched her narrowly , but plainly she was at a loss . She shook her head wonderingly.
13. He touched them wonderingly, without fear, speculating on what it was that was different.
14. The poor creature looked wonderingly round at the night, at the lantern, at their two figures.
15. She reflex and asked wonderingly: " Do you want likewise to cook me for food? " Sentencedict.com
16. 15 That they remain so wonderingly wide-eyed in a business sold on cynicism is nothing less than miraculous.
17. I stared wonderingly at the small, wax candle which I had thrown on to the floor of my chamber.
18. That they remain so wonderingly wide-eyed in a business sold on cynicism is nothing less than miraculous.