wont|wonts in English
[won't || wəʊnt]
custom, habit; usual practice
Use "wont|wonts" in a sentence
1. Dont worry: Conspicuous consumption wont disappear.
2. He was wont to say so.
3. He was wont to rise early.
4. You're sure you wont stay for tea?
5. 26 He was wont to rise early.
6. On desperate seas long wont to roam.
7. Paul woke early, as was his wont.
8. It was her wont to rise early.
9. He was wont to give lengthy speeches.
10. The previous city council was wont to overspend.
11. It is his wont to get up early.
12. Wont it be strange when all fully grown.
13. Are my purposes wont to be so shallow?
14. It is my wont to rise at six.
15. He was wont to read a mystery in bed.
16. Ickes is wont to yawn in mid-conversation.
17. He was wont to fall asleep after supper.
18. He spoke for too long, as is his wont.
19. I wont to insure this parcel for 30 dollars.
20. I wont to listen to the music at night.
21. He was wont to say that children are lazy.
22. 24 Ickes is wont to yawn in mid-conversation.
23. He was wont to read the paper before breakfast.
24. She arrived an hour late, as is her wont.
25. Old use and wont legs about the fire.