wonton|wontons in English
Chinese dumpling which is usually served in soup
Use "wonton|wontons" in a sentence
1. We came to the wonton restaurant to eat wonton.
2. Ningbo Wonton has two types, steamed Wonton and Wonton soup.
3. We came wonton restaurant to eat wonton.
4. Chengdu wontons Huntuns are simply dumplings, known in the West mostly by their Cantonese name, wontons.
5. I got one wonton!
6. 6 Chengdu wontons Huntuns are simply dumplings, known in the West mostly by their Cantonese name, wontons.
7. It is different with wonton which is served with Wonton soup.
8. The general is not big Xiarou wonton, but Yao's mother special Xiarou large wonton.
9. I want a bowl of wonton soup.
10. Wonton Soup: Beef or chicken broth soup served with meat- or vegetable-stuffed wonton dumplings.
11. Generally 12 wonton skins ( 50 grams ), 50 grams contain filling bind a guest small wonton.
12. A: Are these called Wonton?
13. Beijing's wonton skin Why is trapezoid?
14. I had wonton noodles for my lunch today.
15. Its founder tall, known as a long one wonton.
16. I'd like a bowl of wonton soup.
17. Monk, also known as Ling, wonton Ling.
18. The vegetables meat wonton, scallion cake , coturnix egg.
19. To the star chau fry flour and wonton soup.
20. The Camphor Dumpling is a smaller version of wonton.
21. The wrapper filled with chopped stuff, similar to dumplings, cooks in boiling water. It is different with wonton which is served with Wonton soup.
22. 11 The Camphor Dumpling is a smaller version of wonton.
23. I've started that process by highlighting the word " wonton " in English.
24. I had Wonton Soup, Pork Fried Rice, and Chicken Chow Mein.
25. I got a tub of soup, and I got one split wonton.