wonton soup in English
soup with wonton dumplings
Use "wonton soup" in a sentence
1. I want a bowl of wonton soup.
2. I'd like a bowl of wonton soup.
3. To the star chau fry flour and wonton soup.
4. Ningbo Wonton has two types, steamed Wonton and Wonton soup.
5. I had Wonton Soup, Pork Fried Rice, and Chicken Chow Mein.
6. It is different with wonton which is served with Wonton soup.
7. Ishmael sweet milky coffee and a bowl of steaming wonton soup before him.
8. Adding seasonings such as salt, pepper and oil make the wonton soup tastes fresh.
9. Ishmael had a sweet milky coffee and a bowl of steaming wonton soup before him.
10. We could have bacon and eggs or fried squid, wonton soup or jellied bean curd.
11. Wonton Soup: Beef or chicken broth soup served with meat- or vegetable-stuffed wonton dumplings.
12. Most Westerners are familiar with wonton soup, but few realise it's slurped down for breakfast over here.
13. Wing Wah is famous for its shrimp wonton soup, which comes with springy, curly noodles that are still made by hand.
14. The wrapper filled with chopped stuff, similar to dumplings, cooks in boiling water. It is different with wonton which is served with Wonton soup.