woo|wooed|wooing|woos in English
court; run after; ask for, look for; bring upon oneself; persuade
Use "woo|wooed|wooing|woos" in a sentence
1. Woo hoo!
2. China is wooing Russia.
3. They wooed customers by offering low interest rates.
4. Come on, you got wooed, just like me.
5. Eventually, the whole number gets dialed and I'm listening to the phone, and my colleague picks up the phone and he says to me, "Woo woo woo woo." (Laughter)
6. Bashing Wall Street generates vote - wooing headlines.
7. My wooing of Agnes was proceeding apace.
8. Therefore, Hollywood woos the foreign press a bit more stridently.
9. The penniless author successfully wooed and married Fanny.
10. All three main parties are wooing women.
11. Voters are being wooed with promises of lower taxes.
12. But Cassie was far too angry to be wooed.
13. Kim Woo-jin broke both records.
14. In the story, the prince woos and wins the fair maiden.
15. Microsoft apparently put little effort into wooing them.
16. 9 Microsoft apparently put little effort into wooing them.
17. You are wooing trouble if you associate with him.
18. This is Prosecutor woo from Seoul Prosecutors'Office.
19. Eventually he wearied of wooing fame and fortune.
20. Just hear out the bird in the air twittering its chilly woos.
21. 16 Eventually he wearied of wooing fame and fortune.
22. Show up, try to woo me?
23. Chan-woo is gentle,hardworking and principled.
24. Moderates are plagiarizing his ideas in hopes of wooing voters.
25. Officials who once wooed foreign investors increasingly balk at approving new deals.