woo fame in English
Use "woo fame" in a sentence
1. Woo hoo!
2. Eventually, the whole number gets dialed and I'm listening to the phone, and my colleague picks up the phone and he says to me, "Woo woo woo woo." (Laughter)
3. Kim Woo-jin broke both records.
4. This is Prosecutor woo from Seoul Prosecutors'Office.
5. Show up, try to woo me?
6. Chan-woo is gentle,hardworking and principled.
7. Fame and prominence?
8. Go Joo-won - Park Chan-woo Chan-woo is a dermatologist who grew up next door to the Lee sisters.
9. 13 They are trying to woo back electoral support.
10. Better woo over the midden than over the moor.
11. But it became my genre because of John Woo.
12. Choi Woo-shik as Park Moo-bin (Ep.
13. They are trying to woo back electoral support.
14. He longs after fame.
15. Woo Jang-hoon, he belongs to the Special Investigations.
16. Money, pussy, or fame?
17. Men of Fame Today
18. This time, always ineloquent of John Woo, but very embarrassed.
19. Stop trying to woo youngsters with the 25 and
20. Politicians try to woo the voters before an election.
21. Now he had had some experience pitching woo before.
22. Something Better Than Fame
23. Is this about that guy named Hwang Dae - woo?
24. I'm the only person who can control Chae Woo Young.
25. His attempt to woo the West Bank has definitively failed.