Use "-manship" in a sentence
1. Manship saw the opportunity and seized it.
2. "I think it brings focus," says Manship.
3. Handcraft manship sliced iberian acorn ham.
4. The word is that his swords - manship is unmatched!
5. 100 gr of handcraft manship sliced iberian acorn ham gobbets.
6. Informal consultations will also be held under the chair-manship of Mr.
7. For Manship, innovation is a creative process that, by definition, involves the end user.
8. Jon Manship incorporated Spielo in June of 1990. Since its inception, Spielo has experienced rapid growth.
9. "Developments move very quickly in the technology industry and we need to stay on top of them," states Manship.
10. The stamp depicts the Armillary Sphere (“Cycle of Life”) by Paul Manship, located at the United Nations Office at Geneva
11. Y need a culture where quality and ou on-time delivery is important," says Manship, "but you also need flexibility.
12. "We have grown from a small business to an industry leader in a very short time," says Mr. Manship, Spielo's CEO.
13. "We really believe that R&D is what fuels our growth," says Spielo founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Jon Manship.
14. "We really believe that R & D is what fuels our growth," says Spielo founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Jon Manship.
15. Handcraft manship sliced iberian acorn ham. You could fully appreciate all the quality and superb taste in each cut.
16. You need a culture where quality and on-time delivery is important," says Manship, "but you also need flexibility.
17. The stamp depicts the Armillary Sphere (“Cycle of Life”) by Paul Manship, located at the United Nations Office at Geneva.
18. At the request of the Chair- manship, the Co-ordinator gathered information on energy secu- rity within the OSCE, which he presented to participating States.
19. Starting any business is a gamble, but when Jon Manship launched Spielo in 1990 at the age of 28, he was truly stepping into a void.
20. The Slovenian Chair- manship set the pace for the ODIHR’s work in the area of freedom of movement by placing greater emphasis on migration-related issues.
21. Designed by Paul Manship, subsequent awards of the medal are represented by 5/16th inch gold stars affixed to both the suspension ribbon and the ribbon bar.
22. In 1912 Lachaise went to New York City and worked as an assistant to the sculptor Paul Manship, while also creating his own art.
23. Under the Slovenian Chair- manship, the Contact Group held five meetings during the year, concentrating on issues of common concern in the three dimen- sions.
24. F. Percent change from placebo on measures of rifle marksmanship. manship is not improved in rested From Lieberman et al., 2002. individuals26 following the ingestion of 300 mg of caffeine.
25. Also, despite his failing health, the late A. D. P. Heeney was magnanimous in according us two lengthy interviews during which he corroborated much of our interpretation of his chair manship.
26. Informal consultations will also be held under the chair-manship of Mr. Garfield Barnwell (Guyana), Vice-Chairman of the Second Committee, on draft resolutions # (item # (a)) # (item # (b)) # (item # (a)) # (item # (b)) # (item # (c)) and # (item # (d