Use "8-bit microprocessor" in a sentence
1. Motorola introduces its 6800 chip, an 8-bit microprocessor.
2. In 1972, Intel launched the 8008, the first 8-bit microprocessor.
3. Intel releases its 2-MHz 8080 chip, an 8-bit microprocessor.
4. Intel introduces its 200-KHz 8008 chip, the first 8-bit microprocessor.
5. VLISP 8, a Lisp system for 8 bit microprocessor, July 1978, 31 pages.
6. The 6502 is an 8-bit microprocessor designed by MOS Technologies in 1975 .
7. The MOS Technology 6510 is an 8-bit microprocessor designed by MOS Technology.
8. Intel soon released a modified version of that chip as the Intel 8008, the world's first 8-bit microprocessor.
9. The Fairchild F8 is an 8-bit microprocessor system created by Fairchild Semiconductor announced in 1974, shipped in 1975.
10. The 8080 microprocessor (1974) was the first high-performance 8-bit microprocessor in the market, using the faster n-channel SGT.
11. The 6507 is an 8-bit microprocessor from MOS Technology, Inc. It's essentially a 6502 chip in a smaller, cheaper 28-pin package.
12. Another early 8-bit microprocessor was the Signetics 2650, which enjoyed a brief surge of interest due to its innovative and powerful instruction set architecture.
13. The page about Optimisations of AVR programs using avr-gcc explains how to get smaller code on an AVR 8 bit microprocessor, using avr-gcc or WinAVR.
14. The result is 100%Off, an 8-bit microprocessor that measures how much current is being used by an appliance during normal operation and when it is in stand-by.
15. There are only three other onboard chips: a 3.5 MHz Z80A 8-bit microprocessor from NEC, an uncommitted logic array (ULA) chip from Ferranti, and an 8 KB ROM providing a simple BASIC interpreter.