Use "a b c" in a sentence
1. Total costs (a + b + c):
2. NET BOOK VALUE (A+B-C)
3. Total use of resources (A+B+C)
4. NET BOOK VALUE (A+B-C-D)
5. “Annexes A, B, C, E and F”
6. Grand total A+B+C+D+E
7. It was as easy as A,B,C.
8. For Class A, B, C and D headlamp:
9. Indicator 23: Soil erosion (group a/b/c)
10. You can book 20 (Period A+B), 25 (Period A+B+C), or 30 (Period A+B+C+D)lessons per week.
11. Photo op: No movement between A, B & C stands
12. 2 It was as easy as A,B,C.
13. Total expenditures (A + B + C + D + E + F +G)
14. In this Appendix: a. b. c. d. e. f.
15. The automated connector is of category A/B/C/D2
16. AV media has to choose among ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ stands.
17. Reserve for contingency (15% of total of A + B + C)
18. · By AEROBUS from any Terminal A-B-C. Time 20’.
19. • Training Program / New Emerging Team [ A - B - C - D - E ]
20. The Commission allocates quotas for (a), (b), (c) and (d).
21. Each package will contain: (a) (b) (c) (d) Teacher Resource Book:
22. Marc's Menu Meal A B C Days 2 & 9 Breakfast roll (FF)
23. Search facility of the registration/recordation system: (a) (b) (c) (d) 5.
24. est types # (a) # (b) # (c) and # (d) are performed in alphabetical order
25. the provisions set out under point # (a), (b), (c), (d) and (f
26. Ballot papers marked “A”, “B”, “C”, “D” and “E” will now be distributed.
27. In the sequence a, b, c, d, e, the middle letter is c.
28. (a), (b) & (c) A statement is laid on the Table of the House.
29. We're told that A B C D E F is a regular hexagon
30. All the indices a, b, c, each take the values 1, 2, 3.
31. * There will be no movement between Stands A, B & C at Rasthrapati Bhawan
32. • Printed set of accommodation maps 14.3.5 (a, b, c, d...) – see map instructions.
33. Example: The attribute “srcset” in tag “amp-ing” contains invalid value “a b c”.
34. Make sure you have a balanced intake of vitamins A, B, C and D.
35. This is because subsections (a), (b), (c), and (d) describe separate and distinct functions.
36. Manner of speaking: (a) (b) (c) Easy (i.e. good speaker); Circumspect, precise; Skilled and convincing?
37. Under agenda item 4, the Council adopted decisions 2004/201 A, B, C and D.
38. • Printed set of accommodation maps 14.3.1 to 14.3.4 (a, b, c, d...) – see map instructions
39. 6 Make sure you have a balanced intake of vitamins A, B, C and D.
40. (a), (b) & (c) There has been no change in the fundamental tenets of India's foreign policy.
41. A = B = C does not imply that the values of A, B and C are equal.
42. Currently, serogroup A, B, C, Y, and W-135 meningococcal infections can be prevented by vaccines.
43. 2.3.S.1.2 Structure (name, manufacturer) (a) (b) (c) Structural formula, including relative and absolute stereochemistry:
44. Priority: Innovative approaches relevant to the priorities under Article 16a(1)(a), (b), (c) and (d)
45. STATEMENT REFERRED TO IN REPLY TO PART (A), (B) & (C) OF LOK SABHA STARRED QUESTION NO.
46. Each of valves (A, B, C, D) is controlled by an automated pump system controller (50).
47. "I'll give you four pennies for your A-B-C book," said a ragpicker who stood by.
48. The map matching method uses road network data on road networks layered into layers (a, b, c).
49. Para 3 and Para 8 (a), (b), (c) & (d) of the Doha Declaration dealt with international terrorism.
50. FRAME: 109 Which set of temperature reports (a, b, c, d) is most likely, given the map.
51. or packing instructions # (a) # (b) # (c) # and # add "plywood ( # )" in the column "Outer packagings and arrangements" under "Drums"
52. “ # he symbol shall be black or dark blue, except symbols # a # b # c and # which shall be red
53. Decide whether the ball is in square A, B, C, or D, then call and leave your answer.
54. (a), (b) & (c) The External Affairs Minister paid an official visit to Myanmar from 19-21 January, 2007.
55. The most common numbering scheme is by book, hymn and stanza (and pada a, b, c ..., if required).
56. (a,b&c) The draft text of the Extradition Treaty was forwarded to Bangladesh Government in June 2003.
57. For example, in the "A minor natural scale", the notes are A-B-C-D-E-F-G.
58. (a), (b) &(c)Passport Office, Surat was opened in 2003 and is located at hired premises since then.
59. These will then be ready to transfer to the console as stitch pattern A, B, C and so on.
60. Seen from side, the axes A, B, C of the planetary gear train are formed into acute angle of triangle.
61. • 10 printed sets of maps 13.3.1 to 13.3.4 (a, b, c, d...), no larger than A3, indicating the graphic scale used
62. More specifically, let A, B, C and D be four points on a circle such that the lines AC and BD are perpendicular.
63. A B C D ACCULTURATION the modification of a person's or a group's culture through the influence of the culture of another group.
64. Each tone map includes a set of tones to be used on a communication link between two of the stations (A, B, C, D).
65. Hydroxymethyl-containing alicyclic compounds represented by formula (1) or (2), wherein rings A, B, C, D, and E each represents a nonaromatic carbon ring; R?
66. (a) (b) & (c) India continues to be one of the largest troop contributors to UN peacekeeping operations notwithstanding delays in reimbursement of dues by the UN.
67. & HP-UX; # and earlier do not properly handle broadcast unless you have a Class A, B, C or D netmask (ie;, there is no CIDR support
68. • 5 printed sets of accommodation maps 13.3.5 (a, b, c, d...) using a graphic scale large enough to clearly identify the location of each hotel/accommodation building
69. 28 (3rd Supp.) to operate a Class 4 Charter domestic service using fixed wing aircraft in Groups A, B, C, D and E, from a base at Wollaston Lake, Saskatchewan.
70. atlas, book of maps, map collection — atlas - morceaux choisis - dictionary, lexicon — dictionnaire, lexique - ABC, alphabet primer — abc, a b c, abécédaire - alphabet - syllabaire - méthode - nonspecialist book — ouvrage de vulgarisation [Spéc.
71. Other gaseous components, for example nitrogen and/or methane are trapped in adsorbers (A, B, C, D and E, F, G, H) filled with carbon molecular sieves, in two subsequent adsorption stages.
72. (a), (b) & (c) On 7th July 2008, at 0831 local time, a vehicle borne improvised explosive device was exploded by a suicide bomber near the entrance gate of the Indian Embassy in Kabul.
73. Classroom assistance includes: (a) (b) (c) (d) (e) (f) (g) Preparing materials for the classroom Organizing Scholastic Book orders Setting up for special units Laminating materials Photocopying Ordering supplies Preparing room for following day
74. Vitiliginous achromia with malignant melanoma shows some discrepancies with vitiligo. In both achromic and normal skin, four bands A, B, C, D of tyrosinase activity are observed; in vitiligo only bands A and B appear.
75. • Proactive Disclosure Proactive Disclosure Publishing Toolbox Publishing Glossary A B C DE F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Accordion fold:
76. The identification codes within each group can be identical (ABC, DEF) or non-identical (a, b, c, ...); in which latter case the message server comprises grouping means (9, 10) for arranging the identification codes into groups.
77. The module includes an operator unit comprising five inputs (A, B, C, D, E), three outputs (SO, S1, S), three adders/subtracters (add 1, add 2, add 3), and four logic units (mux A/B, mux D/E, mux E/S, mux ABC).
78. The XP - afflicted subjects also exhibit some signs of premature aging and fall into several categories designated as A , B , C , D , etc . since the defective gene in each group is found to be different ? although the ultimate defect is in DNA repair .
79. A safety kit is carried on board within reach for each member of crew, comprising the following: (a) (b) (c) (d) (e) (f) fully sealing safety goggles; protective breathing mask; acid-resistant, acid-proof overalls or apron; synthetic-rubber gloves; acid-proof, acid-resistant boots or safety shoes; and an eye rinse bottle with distilled water.
80. Special assistance might be in the form of: a. b. c. d. e. f. g. airlifting personnel and equipment to and from the accident site; ground search parties; shelter and messing; detectors for locating vital aircraft parts; underwater recovery personnel and equipment; infrared scanning for aircraft wreckage location; and a receiver to detect the underwater acoustic beacon.