Use "a prior" in a sentence
1. Ivanov had a prior engagement
2. Demonstrations require a prior notification.
3. I have a prior engagement at five.
4. Each category is assigned a prior probability (301).
5. A prior engagement will preclude me from coming.
6. She had a prior claim on his affections.
7. His excuse of a prior engagement was accepted.
8. They have a prior claim to the property.
9. I had to refuse because of a prior engagement.
10. My children have a prior claim on my time.
11. Retaliatory attack, i.e., action in response to a prior attack.
12. A prior reading of oxygen content shows a sufficient concentration.
13. Mothers with young children have a prior claim on funds.
14. • Retaliatory attack, i.e., action in response to a prior attack
15. She will be unable to attend because of a prior engagement.
16. I have a prior relationship with Markov that... we can exploit
17. The change in accounting policy is reflected as a prior year adjustment.
18. These are closed out commissions from a prior pay period that ended.
19. However, a prior optimization of the analgesic basis medication is absolutely necessary.
20. 19. (a) How does Isaiah 25:6-8 undergo a prior fulfillment?
21. Bondholders, on the other hand, have a prior claim on the firm.
22. Each inverter stage is AC-coupled to a prior stage via a capacitor.
23. 13 The change in accounting policy is reflected as a prior year adjustment.
24. A prior hemorrhagic stroke raised the risk of brain hemorrhage by more than fivefold.
25. Anticipation for my visit was enhanced by a prior study of the island’s colorful history.
26. Examination of the process, in the middle of a prior inspection, testing and final inspection.
27. C . The Product price may change by serving a prior notice of 60 ( Sixty ) day.
28. Those requirements shall not constitute a prior condition for an insurance undertaking to pursue business.
29. To place a prior date on a legal document, statement or check. Also called antedate .
30. He had a prior engagement elsewhere, but I mentioned your name and here he is!
31. 30 A prior hemorrhagic stroke raised the risk of brain hemorrhage by more than fivefold.
32. According to international commercial practices an arbitration agreement is a prior arrangement and a precondition.
33. This depolarization was decreased by a prior depolarization, but increased by a hyperpolarization, of the afferent.
34. What do you make out of the difficulty trying to ventilate her during a prior anesthetic?
35. A Gaussian process can be used as a prior probability distribution over functions in Bayesian inference.
36. The exemplary determination of the probabilities can be performed using a prior causal information inference procedure.
37. To place a prior date on a legal document(Sentencedict), statement or check. Also called antedate .
38. Therefore, retrospectively applying a new accounting policy or correcting a prior period error requires distinguishing information that
39. 23 As an example of such useless lands , the court referred to a prior case salt marsh.
40. 27 What do you make out of the difficulty trying to ventilate her during a prior anesthetic?
41. 14 Typically, preferred stocks have some type of dividend preference and a prior claim to assets in liquidation.
42. Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
43. The convergence and stability of the expansion are ensured by a prior probability measure on the expansion coefficients.
44. Preference or preferred shares entitle a holder to a prior claim on any dividend paid by the company.
45. 12 This helps us to understand that unholy actions are not just spontaneous or without a prior basis.
46. The secondary changes followed from social interaction with the environment on the basis of a prior pathological reaction.
47. The file was a standard office file with a Prior, Keen, Baldwin label stuck in the top right corner.
48. 7 Preference or preferred shares entitle a holder to a prior claim on any dividend paid by the company.
49. The flattening of the seat cushion at this instant is owed to the driver's weight at a prior instant.
50. Muhammad Ali attributed some of his victories in the boxing ring to a prior course of treatment with B
51. In the Bayesian approach, the data are supplemented with additional information in the form of a prior probability distribution.
52. 22 A correction of a material error in the earnings reported in the financial statement of a prior year.
53. The balance was a result of correction for a prior year adjustment offset by lower bank charges and hedging costs.
54. The balance was a result of correction for a prior year adjustment offset by lower bank charges and hedging costs
55. A new method of calculating a prior information creditability is especially presented by using the concept of information likelihood rate .
56. In certain cases, a prior mortgagee may make further advances to the mortgagor which will rank in priority to subsequent mortgages.
57. The techniques themselves are identical whether the variable being controlled is a prior or an intervening variable in the relationship being investigated.
58. As with non-targeted sampling, a prior decision is needed on what probability of detection is required, having regard to the costs involved.
59. The helping is represented therefore as a prior condition or circumstance which enables some one to realize the action denoted by the infinitive.
60. On the West Coast, author Ken Kesey, a prior volunteer for a CIA-sponsored LSD experiment, also advocated the use of the drug.
61. In algorithmic information theory, algorithmic probability, also known as Solomonoff probability, is a mathematical method of assigning a prior probability to a given observation.
62. Based on a prior information on the reliability or on the hazard rate, the posterior distributions of reliability parameters, such as reliability, reliable life, are derived.
63. She accepts , but she must first break a prior engagement - with Sheldrake , who had kept Fran as his mistress and now wants to resume the affair .
64. There is also evidence for a prior period of dysautonomia, which is in keeping with a protracted neurodegenerative process occurring within the brainstem of these patients.
65. Bondholders have a prior claim on a company's assets; if they are not going to be paid in full, then shareholders will not get a look-in .
66. Based on this, the diagnosis accurate can greatly improve by machine learning methods using a prior knowledge to guide computer-aided diagnosis of the unknown image data.
67. Richard Lewontin, an influential evolutionist, candidly wrote that many scientists are willing to accept unproven scientific claims because they “have a prior commitment, a commitment to materialism.”
68. Since the algorithm does not require a prior regression model with unknown variables, it can be utilized in the circumstances where other traditional statistical regression algorithms fail.
69. In this case, a prior sensitisation to the Pru p 3 protein in peaches, which bears a strong similarity to Mal d seems to be the culprit.
70. Deeper reaction degree and the catalyst with strong heavy oil crackability would be a prior selection to meet cracking requirements due to heavier fractions in hydrogenated residue.
71. The regeneration volume value is based on the accumulated volume of air delivered to the air dryer for a first time or since a prior standard purge cycle.
72. The special obligatory itself has a prior validity, and its realization is a category which belongs to law of obligation and procedural law, not to real right law.
73. Economy: Investors reacted little to the third and final reading of fourth-quarter U.S. GDP, which showed an annual growth rate of 1%, up from a prior estimate of 8%.
74. C. mindful of the fact that the scheduled presidential elections in Chechnya, planned by the central government without a prior political solution having been reached, have further accentuated the tension,
75. As a general rule, this situation will arise when the loan is made for improvements to an asset on which there is already a prior charge. [Regs ss.14(5)] After acquired clause:
76. The category of abetter applies to persons assisting with the commission of an offence by supplying advice, instructions, information, funds or weapons or by removing obstacles, to persons who have given a prior undertaking to conceal the perpetrator of a crime, or the means or implements used in the commission of a crime, evidence of a crime, the proceeds of a crime, and to persons who have given a prior undertaking to obtain or to dispose of such objects.
77. After criticizing some of Richard Dawkins’ reasoning, influential evolutionist Richard Lewontin wrote that many scientists are willing to accept scientific claims that are against common sense “because we have a prior commitment, a commitment to materialism.”
78. The category of abetter applies to persons assisting with the commission of an offence by supplying advice, instructions, information, funds or weapons or by removing obstacles, to persons who have given a prior undertaking to conceal the perpetrator of a crime, or the means or implements used in the commission of a crime, evidence of a crime, the proceeds of a crime, and to persons who have given a prior undertaking to obtain or to dispose of such objects
79. The determination of total aluminum in water by furnace atomic absorption spectrometry is best performed with a prior sample treatment with 1% HNO3 + 2% H2O2 or Acid Alizarin Violet N: detection limits of a few μgL−1 are reliably obtained.
80. In addition, ESMA shall refrain from imposing fines or periodic penalty payments where a prior acquittal or conviction arising from identical fact or facts which are substantially the same has already acquired the force of res judicata as the result of criminal proceedings under national law.