Use "a trifle" in a sentence
1. A trifle?
2. Just a trifle.
3. What a trifle!
4. A trifle blasphemous
5. A trifle pretentious?
6. Oh, it's a trifle.
7. A trifle coarsened perhaps.
8. I'm a trifle dazed.
9. That's a trifle unfair.
10. A trifle shady, mademoiselle.
11. It's a trifle incident.
12. Oh, it's just a trifle.
13. Are you a trifle chicken?
14. She seemed a trifle anxious.
15. Just a trifle, you know.
16. I'm feeling a trifle queasy.
17. Loosen the mouth a trifle.
18. Well, perhaps a trifle pale.
19. Grange answered a trifle harshly.
20. He may be a trifle late.
21. They an altercation about a trifle.
22. This dress is a trifle short.
23. You were a trifle too quick.
24. This chair is a trifle rocky.
25. Try turning the key a trifle .
26. I'm a trifle deaf these days.
27. OF COURSE, IT'S A TRIFLE NAUGHTY.
28. A trifle, some eight-penny matter.
29. It' s getting a trifle dim
30. Isn't the meat a trifle tough?
31. That I consider a trifle impertinent, inspector!
32. Perhaps they are a trifle too confident.
33. A career can rest on a trifle
34. Darling, could you speak a trifle louder?
35. Just a trifle more, I fancy, Watson.
36. They had an altercation about a trifle.
37. No, the others are a trifle late.
38. The castle above is just a trifle.
39. You seem a trifle agitated, dear brother.
40. "Why?" asked the daughter, a trifle irritated.
41. A trifle aged to enjoy all those millions.
42. Quiet, contained, a trifle prissy-but unfailingly polite.
43. You know a trifle about weapon design too
44. Not to be a trifle smug, or anything.
45. The wine has made him a trifle tipsy.
46. Yeah, she is a trifle pushy, our Mildred.
47. I'll have just a trifle of the dessert.
48. I' m afraid Ugo' s a trifle sick
49. And now the admiral became a trifle excited.
50. For a moment, I was a trifle suspicious.
51. You know a trifle about weapon design too.
52. You would find the conversation a trifle one- sided
53. It is a pretty story, albeit a trifle naif.
54. He glanced a trifle apprehensively towards the crowded ballroom.
55. It is only a trifle, so it can wait
56. Alas, they are just a trifle over life size.
57. He got himself all worked up over a trifle.
58. You have to pay a trifle with a cheque?
59. "There we go," said Diane, a trifle too cheerily.
60. Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color
61. A trifle unrestrained but perhaps with Apollo's continued fellowship...
62. A father and a mother, are but a trifle
63. Intensive training is making many activists a trifle monosyllabic.
64. I'm a trifle confused about the arrangements for tonight.
65. Oh, a trifle... for a lady of your obvious accomplishments.
66. A trifle uncouth, but the best soldier we' # ever see
67. Therefore, she did not consider them a trifle, something irrelevant?
68. His background is a trifle dubious, to say the least.
69. You don' t think it' il look a trifle coincidental?
70. A trifle uncouth, but the best soldier we'll ever see.
71. Don't you think i s a trifle over your head?
72. Eyes almond shaped, moderately spaced and set a trifle obliquely.
73. The Prime Minister smiled again, this time a trifle frostily.
74. A: Surely Jim wouldn't lie over a trifle like that.
75. She does tend to find the detail a trifle wearisome.
76. A trifle on the skinny side, but mighty good - looking.
77. The rest of the costumes do look a trifle ... stale.
78. He was just a trifle too friendly for my liking.
79. Now, you must admit, it's just a trifle silly. [ INTERCOM BUZZES ]
80. I don't want to make a fuss over such a trifle.