Use "a-frame" in a sentence
1. It's a frame-up.
2. It's a frame job.
3. Show text in a frame
4. 'A' frame mounted cleaning machines
5. How's this for a frame?
6. Side a frame house with aluminum.
7. They made a frame with tape.
8. ♪ The sunset inside a frame
9. And a frame is just a window.
10. I bought a frame rucksack with belt yesterday.
11. The all - welded, a-frame pylon straddles the deck.
12. Like splicing a frame of pornography into family films.
13. The all - welded, A - frame pylon straddles the deck.
14. Don't you see it was all a frame up!
15. He was innocent and the victim of a frame-up.
16. A style for placing a frame beside the left margin.
17. This page is only accesible with a frame capable navigator.
18. They dropped the body on you, it's a frame-up.
19. Alternatively, buy a frame and create a simple montage yourself.
20. Just take my word for it that it was a frame.
21. Bring up a frame of that for me on the printer.
22. It's a frame rucksack with a belt and padded shoulder straps.
23. This prevents the accidental double exposure of a frame of film.
24. An energy absorbing vehicle barrier includes a frame defining a compartment.
25. Hinge for pivotally and adjustably fastening a wing to a frame
26. Shelter was a frame of beams topped with an aluminum roof.
27. Steel structures are jib and A-frame, slewing platform and gantry frame.
28. The A - frame pylon harmonizes with the tall spires the adjacent cathedral.
29. A number that identifies the end point in a Frame Relay network.
30. Box: Typographical term meaning rules which enclosed type matter as a frame.
31. Process for fitting a frame on a substrate and device for implementing it
32. She used her work experience as a frame of reference for her teaching.
33. The a-frame pylon harmonizes with the tall spires of the adjacent cathedral.
34. My dad's working a frame. He's got a part for me in it.
35. A baby carriage is composed of a frame, a front wheel, rear wheels.
36. A folding picnic table (20) has a frame (24) including folding legs (40).
37. While XML syn - tactic interoperability, RDF defines a frame model supporting semantic interoperability.
38. The A - frame pylon harmonizes with the tall spires of the adjacent cathedral.
39. I would like to put him in a frame of reference and comparison.
40. The reflector is held onto the sides of the spacecraft with a frame.
41. But, she told the jury, that doesn't mean there was a frame-up.
42. A frame used for weaving threads or yarns into cloth. —Ex 39:27.
43. Each rung may have permanently attached left and right tubes forming a frame.
44. I had always been aware of a frame of malevolence under his urbanity.
45. Alternate embodiments use a frame buffer adapted to respond directly to generated virtual addresses.
46. The Washington Monument on the left is composed in the center without a frame.
47. An adapter is said to be beaconing if it is sending such a frame.
48. Specifies whether the Frame Relay link becomes available automatically in a Frame Relay profile.
49. The language from the Action plan is put in italics and in a frame.
50. A frame member (12, 13, 15, 17) constrains movement of the adjustable lever (18).
51. In such a frame of reference, an "effect" could be observed before its "cause".
52. A mobile fulling station comprises a frame made of beams that are welded together.
53. A procedure for transforming to a frame in free fall is described in Section
54. Outside, in the A-frame jungle, it made all the difference in the world.
55. A frame structure holds the plurality of oscillating elements and the acoustic wave sensor.
56. Vehicle roof part comprising at least one plastic layer and a frame connected thereto
57. Its unique a-frame design and indoor monorail station makes it a modern masterpiece.
58. A sunroof assembly has a frame, including two tracks, that mount to a vehicle roof.
59. 11 You can freeze a frame, rewind, replay and so on to reinforce a point.
60. Think of the man who has to hang a kitchen cabinet in a frame house.
61. They are usually laid on a roof or on a wooden support without a frame.
62. The board also comprises a locking device (65) for locking the board in a frame.
63. It is emphasized here that there is no rotation in a frame in free fall.
64. The skinny A-frame on the western side contains the library, wine cellar and garage.
65. A fire sprinkler of the preferred embodiments includes a frame, a trigger, and a deflector.
66. You need a frame that's strong enough to support the vine at its full size.
67. Two-part sealing cleat for fixing a window pane or filling element in a frame
68. Apparatus for coupling a module circuit board and a frame together, and backlight using same
69. Mobile front-bucket loaders often suffice for handling and retrieving rock in A-frame structures.
70. Mobile front - bucket loaders often suffice for handling and retrieving rock in a-frame structures.
71. One day it is a frame relay switch, the next it is your ISDN router.
72. You know George is gonna put this in a frame and send it to me.
73. A manual computing device consisting of a frame holding parallel rods strung with movable counters.
74. The medium A-frame on the eastern side consists of living, kitchen and dining areas.
75. When the language helper says the words in a frame he will say them more naturally.
76. The radio is not capable of communicating on different frequencies on adjacent timeslots in a frame.
77. A frame model “stress — burnout — physical well-being” is examined by using structural equation modelling (Lisrel).
78. Method and apparatus for providing operations affecting a frame buffer without a row address strobe cycle
79. It often consisted of a few strings stretched over a frame that held a sounding board.
80. Firstly, the space relativity of the pels in a frame is used to detect the object.