Use "a-pillar" in a sentence
1. Separate the lower A - pillar cowl trim from the A - pillar lower cowl.
2. A Pillar on the Sea
3. Motor vehicle having an a-pillar
4. I fell asleep against a pillar.
5. Lot’s wife “became a pillar of salt.”
6. He leads them during the day with a pillar of cloud, and by night with a pillar of fire.
7. He clutched at a pillar for support.
8. Fanny a pillar of the chess club.
9. Gender equality is a pillar of cultural diversity.
10. Fanny is a pillar of the chess club.
11. 6 Fanny a pillar of the chess club.
12. He kept out of sight behind a pillar.
13. Christine's been a pillar of strength to me.
14. My father had been a pillar of the community.
15. She is a pillar of strength in a crisis.
16. Vietnam is a pillar of India’s Look East Policy.
17. He considered himself to be a pillar of society.
18. 8 Fanny is a pillar of the chess club.
19. He was exalted as a pillar of the community.
20. Mrs Maple is a pillar of the local church.
21. He supported himself against a pillar with his free hand.
22. Her view of the stage was obstructed by a pillar.
23. Elbow pipe fitting industry is a pillar industry Mengcun features.
24. “I saw a pillar of light exactly over my head. ...
25. Do unto others before you're turned into a pillar of salt.
26. I hid behind a pillar when I saw my former teacher.
27. Mr Fitzwilliam had been seen as a pillar of the community.
28. They were protected and encircled about with a pillar of fire.
29. I will wait on a pillar of light for God's return.
30. Finally, to my daughter who was a pillar of strength. Sentencedict.com
31. The pedestal , plinth, or base of a pillar , column , or statue.
32. And the description of a pillar of cloud and of fire...
33. He was a pillar of the club for over thirty years.
34. The system (10) includes an anchor column (20) and a pillar (24).
35. 6 He yearned to be a mensch, a pillar of the country.
36. 'If you lock your knees, your leg turns effectively into a pillar.
37. Many told us that Father had been a pillar in the congregation.
38. A pillar is cylindrical in shape, and perhaps quite hard or solid.
39. But soon he was leaning against a pillar, completely out of breath.
40. * Some believe that the image was simply a pillar, or an obelisk.
41. 9 We dodged behind a pillar out of sight of the tourists.
42. On the political front, Brazil has become a pillar of South American stability.
43. 45 So Jacob took a stone and set it up as a pillar.
44. Tourism a pillar of the Tibetan economy, has been devastated by the clampdown.
45. . India regards Saudi Arabia as a pillar of stability in the Gulf region.
46. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ came to Joseph in a pillar of light.
47. She was a pillar of strength and so dearly loved by them all.
48. She was a pillar of strength to us when our situation seemed hopeless.
49. They all conceal themselves behind a pillar and watch as the inevitable events unfold.
50. Despite his worry Dad a pillar of strength for us and especially for her.
51. There is need of every young man leaning upon such a pillar of strength.
52. Fast, reliable data communication has become a pillar of technological advancement and information exchange.
53. In the Confucian tradition, paternalism has been a pillar for the management of Japanese enterprises.
54. A “pillar structure” was designed to ensure a system-wide approach to peacekeeping and peacebuilding.
55. Korea is a pillar of democracy and a force of stability in Asia and Pacific.
56. Despite his worry , Dad was a pillar of strength for us and especially for her.
57. Given our size and scale, India can become a pillar of global growth and stability.
58. 18 Similarly, the worldwide Christian congregation is God’s household, “a pillar and support of the truth.”
59. + 40 But the signal started to go up from the city as a pillar of smoke.
60. As they removed the outside wall, they noticed a board covering one side of a pillar.
61. 3 The apostle Paul described the Christian congregation as “a pillar and support of the truth.”
62. In brief , as the Washington Post describes him , Alamoudi was " a pillar of the local Muslim community . "
63. She was a pillar of strength to us (ie supported us strongly) when our situation seemed hopeless .
64. The light transmission factor is at least # %, also the A pillar obstruction angle is not more than #°
65. Even after the end of the cold war, it remains a pillar in the European security architecture.
66. In the first century, this preaching made the Christian congregation “a pillar and support of the truth.”
67. But I eventually learned that trying to be a pillar of strength for others wasn’t helping me.
68. After all, as the apostle Paul wrote, the congregation is “a pillar and support of the truth.”
69. 20. (a) How have Jehovah’s witnesses shown themselves to be a “pillar and support of the truth”?
70. The light transmission factor is at least # %, also the A pillar obstruction angle is not more than #o
71. If the person is single, often a trusted friend or family member can be a pillar of strength.
72. The light transmission factor is at least 60 %, also the “A” pillar obstruction angle is not more than 10o.
73. + 26 But Lot’s wife, who was behind him, began to look back, and she became a pillar of salt.
74. The light transmission factor is at least 60 %, also the ‘A’ pillar obstruction angle is not more than 10°.
75. The King hopes that Al Jouf University will become a pillar of social, cultural, and intellectual advancement in Saudi Arabia.
76. The light transmission factor is at least 60 %, also the ‘A’ pillar obstruction angle is not more than 10o.
77. To Uyghur people, Bazar means the guarantee for material exchange as well as being a pillar of their spiritual mind.
78. Our presentations at meetings should reflect high regard for the congregation’s role as “a pillar and support of the truth.”
79. The angle of obstruction of each A pillar shall be measured by superimposing in a plane the following two horizontal sections
80. The angle of obstruction of each A pillar shall be measured by superimposing in a plane the following two horizontal sections: