Use "acclimatize" in a sentence
1. I believe they will quickly acclimatize.
2. I had also managed to artificially acclimatize myself.
3. Arrive two days early in order to acclimatize.
4. It takes many months to acclimatize to life in the tropics.
5. I found it hard to acclimatize myself to working at weekends.
6. Runners had to acclimatize to the humid tropical conditions.
7. Humans can acclimatize to life at a significantly higher elevation.
8. It takes him several months to acclimatize to working at night.
9. Mr. Powers, my job is to acclimatize you to the'90s.
10. It takes him several months to acclimatize himself to working at night.
11. But there is a limit to the degree to which we can acclimatize.
12. We can expect such systems to show varying degrees of ability to acclimatize.
13. By this reckoning, a flexible body learns to acclimatize to stresses.
14. We found it impossible to acclimatize ourselves to the new working conditions.
15. It takes many months to acclimatize/become acclimatized to life in a tropical climate.
16. They sweat less, produce more heat and acclimatize to heat more slowly.
17. The religions as social ideology constantly acclimatize to the society for development.
18. 29 It takes many months to acclimatize/become acclimatized to life in a tropical climate.
19. It is necessary for corporations to amend charters to acclimatize themselves to business environments.
20. It took him several years to acclimatize himself to living in the countryside.
21. It may take them time to acclimatize and adapt, and local food their tastes.
22. It is so sad cause we do not acclimatize ourself to the world of today.
23. It takes them several days to acclimatize themselves to the weather at the heights.
24. " populations can acclimatize to warmer climates via a range of behavioral, physiological, and technological adaptations. "
25. Individuals acclimatize to cold, for example, by adjusting physically, physiologically or psychologically following cold exposure.
26. How should the financial supervision acclimatize itself to the centralized and decentralized financial management mode?
27. It took the students almost a month to acclimatize themselves to the life of the school.
28. Q. You say you've enjoyed the last couple days, having time to acclimatize to the court.
29. Consequently, The multi-industry enterprises have less and less vigor and can't acclimatize theirselves to the running rule of the market.
30. Those that were able to acclimatize might have survived long enough for hereditary processes to be invoked and adaptation to occur.
31. To acclimatize, she made the second ascent and first free ascent of Border Control WI5 M7 650m on Great Wall of China 5,000m.
32. This gives you time to acclimatize to the tropics and the new time zone. (It also gives you a buffer in case luggage arrives delayed).
33. The personnel of the institute do extensive work in preserving the steppe in its natural state and in helping the animals to acclimatize to their new environment.
34. Plant species often had an optimal temperature range for gs (ICP Modelling and Mapping, 2004) and might acclimatize to warming within this range, depending on local environmental conditions.
35. 14) MW: For the European races, we arrive on Thursday morning but for flyaway races we usually get in a day or two earlier so we can acclimatize to the time difference and climate.
36. MW: For the European races, we arrive on Thursday morning but for flyaway races we usually get in a day or two earlier so we can acclimatize to the time difference and climate.
37. If you plan on travelling beyond these sites in China, consult your health care provider to assess your risk of malaria. Personal protective measures ▪ Wash your hands often ▪ Protect yourself from contaminated food or water ▪ Take measures to avoid mosquito, tick and other insect bites ▪ Protect yourself from diseases spread between people ▪ Protect yourself from diseases spread by animals ▪ Be prepared to acclimatize