Use "airfield" in a sentence
1. The airfield.
2. — construction of airfield runways,
3. Airfield runway ice detection system
4. There's an airfield near your house.
5. Management of aircraft and airfield operations
6. General construction work for airfield runways
7. The bombing rendered the airfield inoperable.
8. Guards patrolled the perimeter of the airfield.
9. The airfield is ringed with armoured cars.
10. There is no suitable airfield near enough.
11. The plane zoomed low over the airfield.
12. In 2004, Air Base Alpnach was threatened with the closure of the airfield, but the Obwalden government successfully lobbied for the airfield.
13. Kendari airfield was quickly secured with little resistance.
14. Expressway, road and bridges, civil airfield, harbors, wharfs.
15. He attempted to return downwind to the airfield.
16. Aerobatic flights over airfield up to 2000 m.
17. While on course, JG 6 approached the airfield of Heesch and some of its pilots assumed it to be Volkel airfield.
18. That burst finally convinced somebody in airfield defence.
19. Al Maghrun airfield drifted by on the right.
20. As the modernization of airfield management developing,[sentencedict .com] it is required that Airfield Navaid Lighting System can provide intelligent detection and control.
21. General construction work for highways, roads, railways and airfield runways
22. These special units were known as Platzsicherungstaffel (airfield security squadrons).
23. Further landings took place near the airfield to the south.
24. The airfield is bounded by woods on all sides.
25. One detachment pushed into the eastern suburbs towards the airfield.
26. Today, there are few remaining traces of the airfield.
27. 6 Hawker Typhoon being rearmed at a forward airfield.
28. They were pressing on eastwards towards the city's small airfield.
29. Training Regiment (F-5A) Hyesan Airfield - unknown unit Kilchu West + East - ??
30. She would leave for the Potsdam military airfield on Saturday morning.
31. The pilot could not return because the airfield had fogged up.
32. creation of a new passenger airport (including conversion of existing airfield)
33. The most austere of these locations is the bare base airfield.
34. The foreign guests were motored from the airfield to the hotel.
35. Its base is the airfield, "Hunriger Wolf" at Itzehoe/Germany.
36. Instruments, apparatus and equipment for monitoring pavement and airfield conditions
37. She put down safely in the corner of the airfield.
38. The airfield was bathed in the ghostly glow of a searchlight.
39. Motorways, roads, streets and other vehicular or pedestrian ways and airfield runways
40. a fighter school based at Pau-Nord airfield in France, March 1944.
41. Concepción has a gravel airfield of 1,900 m length (Airport-Code CEP).
42. Their home base at the dissolution was the military airfield at Mollis.
43. For highways (except elevated highways), street, roads, railways and airfield runways
44. The japs decided to go around us to hit the airfield.
45. Over 100 bombers were based here making it the largest Baltic airfield.
46. The latest navigational aids make the location of the airfield quite easy.
47. The foreign guests were motored from the airfield to the guest house.
48. General construction work for highways, roads, railways and airfield runways #f
49. The airfield was closed for regular flights in the late 1980s.
50. Land's End airfield, inset, is the most southerly of mainland Britain.
51. An occasional transport plane came in to Berna airfield at Benghazi.
52. 28 The airfield was bathed in the ghostly glow of a searchlight.
53. An airfield is a blue chip in the struggle for military supremacy.
54. 2 Stage 2: Dübendorf (airfield) - Jungfraujoch, airdrop/target, ca. 100 km, 60 min.
55. Our aircraft made an emergency landing in an airfield on China's Hainan Island.
56. The plane dropped lower, returning to the horizontal, and the airfield appeared.
57. A few planes were parked on the perimeter track of the airfield.
58. During 9 March numerous single aircraft appeared overhead to strafe Takali airfield.
59. The policemen keep guard at the airfield and watched every body carefully.
60. A car boot sale at Boxted Airfield has also been called off.
61. || 5131 || 51310 || For highways (except elevated highways), street, roads, railways and airfield runways || 4520
62. Computer software in the field of network-based operational control of electronic airfield signs
63. Since July 2002, the airfield has been in use also for civil aviation.
64. Soon afterwards, the balloon began to descend and it landed near an airfield.
65. The plane was crash-landed in Oberhausen military airfield... about five miles from here.
66. The lead monster then travels to Century Airfield and defeats twin Raptros dragons.
67. 18 Dredge crashed Z3057 on the airfield in flames and suffered severe burns.
68. In 1922 an airfield with a 900 metre grass runway was opened in Villanova d'Albenga.
69. There was no airfield defence, but the adjutant was happy enough, and apparently quite sane.
70. Instruments for measuring of road and airfield pavements and quality control of unbound layers
71. The 21st, 22nd and 23rd New Zealand battalions held Maleme Airfield and the vicinity.
72. By the time we reached the airfield next morning a tropical storm was raging.
73. Their training began after Eleanor Roosevelt visited the Tuskegee Army Airfield in Tuskegee, Alabama.
74. Construction works for motorways, roads, streets and other vehicular or pedestrian ways and airfield runways
75. The combined forces quickly advanced on the town of Ouani to secure the airfield.
76. The scope of this sub-functionality includes the Runway and Airfield Surface Movement area.
77. Airfield Navaid Lighting System is an essential part of an airfield. At night or bad visibility, it can help the pilot to take off and land the airplane and ensure the airplane safety.
78. Two helicopters took off from the Rashid airfield at # hours carrying the UNMOVIC team
79. The airfield started life as an agricultural airstrip in Güttin with a grass runway.
80. I' il call the airfield, check if he was alone when he took off