Use "airman" in a sentence
1. Thank you, Airman.
2. Airman Munga, sir.
3. Have a nice day, airman
4. I am First class Airman Izaki.
5. Airman First Class Carrie Gershom, Sensor Operator.
6. You can remove the cuffs, Airman.
7. Hughie Edwards VC: The Fortunate Airman.
8. airman did not ask any question yet.
9. Airman, show some respect for your princesses.
10. The airman looped the loop five times.
11. He had proved himself a most daring airman.
12. I beg your pardon? What's your name, airman?
13. Airman Ryan and I went to morning prostration.
14. I'd have liked to have been an airman.
15. The airman boldly jumped from the airplane with his parachute.
16. We worry about the safety of the missing airman.
17. Among these men was Airman 1st Class Patrick McDonough.
18. You should teach your airman some manners and discipline.
19. They searched far and near for the missing airman.
20. Now she's an airman in the air force constantly traveling.
21. 5 They searched far and near for the missing airman.
22. I mean, you don't just shoot an airman on the ground.
23. Yes? ... Higgins, the airman with only two stings, he just died.
24. Grave fears are felt for the safety of the missing airman.
25. We were all anxious about the fate of the missing airman.
26. Tuskegee Airman Lee Archer says Mrs. Rooseve, it's flight changed history.
27. I'm sorry, airman, I really am, but we've already had lethal exposure.
28. The court was told the airman had drunk seventeen pints of beer.
29. He was an experienced airman who had been flying for approximately 34 years.
30. Tuskegee Airman Lee Archer says Mrs. Rooseve(sentence dictionary), it's flight changed history.
31. One airman who ventured to our prayer meeting just listened at first.
32. He held onto the bracelet ever since, a remembrance of the fallen American airman.
33. I may have built this thing, Captain, but you're the airman. Jump In.
34. Five members of a policeman's family, a soldier and an airman were among Monday's victims.
35. Airman ( After landing in a tree ): I was trying to make a new record.
36. I'm a British Officer in Her Majesty's Royal Marines, and Smith here is my airman.
37. • canada.gc.ca Home > News Room > News Releases > One Canadian Airman Dies Institutional links Department
38. Israel failed to strike a deal over Ron Arad, an airman captured in Lebanon in 19
39. It has been fun," said Airman 1st Class Toby Schultz from Holloman Air Force Base, N.M.
40. I expect every sailor, soldier, airman and airwoman to recognize their role as a potential CF recruiter.
41. The airman looped the loop three times and won the cheer in chorus from the spectators.
42. The remains of a Virginian airman killed in Afghanistan returned to Dover Air Force Base Sunday.
43. One night during night flying a young airman was killed when he walked into a propeller.
44. Maybe you're forgetting about the two body bags loaded with a Marine and a US Airman.
45. It is understood that a few days before his death the young airman shot down a Dornier bomber.
46. His personal hero was Reichfelt, the patriot airman who threw himself off the Eiffel Tower in 1909.
47. But it's not guaranteed that every soldier, sailor, airman or airwoman in our organization will get that opportunity.
48. Goldstein writes: The catch is this: what looks like a statement of the conditions under which an airman can be excused flying dangerous missions reduces not to the statement (i) 'An airman can be excused flying dangerous missions if and only if Cont' (where 'Cont' is a contradiction) (which could be a mean way of disguising an unpleasant truth), but to the worthlessly empty announcement (ii) 'An airman can be excused flying dangerous missions if and only if it is not the case that an airman can be excused flying dangerous missions' If the catch were (i), that would not be so bad—an airman would at least be able to discover that under no circumstances could he avoid combat duty.
49. It is the principal factor that separates the soldier, the sailor and the airman from his or her fellow Canadians.
50. Voices were demanding that one must be a soldier, sailor or airman/airwoman first and a technician/specialist second.
51. When not being interviewed, tested or lectured to, the would-be airman spent long hours drilling on the parade square.
52. As a fellow airman, I am grateful to have search and rescue team members as part of the Air Force family."
53. The performance of the controlling switch is directly related to the safety of airman, so it's required to measure the performance!
54. I took with me a very young airman from the engineering wing and I understood that it was his first flight.
55. Airman Travis Fletcher, aviation boatswain's mate (fuels), fuels an aircraft tow tractor on the flight deck of amphibious assault ship USS Kearsarge.
56. I would encourage every sailor and airman and airwoman to attend a memorial service, if one is being held in your community.
57. Read in studio An airman who helped destroy evidence after a twenty million pound arson attack has been fined fifteen hundred pounds.
58. It outweighs the long hours," said Airman 1st Class Mehtar Sullivan, an emergency management technician with the 49th Civil Engineer Squadron at Holloman.
59. Musicus called his work Sky Lists and dedicated it to Van Riquardt, the French patriot and pioneer airman who threw himself from the Eiffel Tower in
60. Airman Fauci, a diminutive blonde, was working in supply management on the flight line of an F-16 squadron in New Mexico two years ago.
61. The first one was the interest of the hierarchy or the leadership in the personal problems and assistance to the individual soldier, sailor, and airwoman or airman.
62. Sending postcards by regular mail, addressed to "Any" soldier, sailor, airman/airwoman, or service member is another way for Canadians to send greetings.
63. Khorasan wheat, sold under the KAMUT® brand name, was not native to Egypt where it was first obtained by an American airman in 1949.
64. Rough seas prevented the destroyer from taking on fuel, and towards evening she was ordered inshore to look for a downed airman near Changnin-do.
65. He also mentioned he could not have done such a feat if it wasn’t for the encouragement and support he received from his family through the last decade. Established in 1973, the Airman of the Year award recognizes one airman or airwoman above all others for individual achievement that exemplifies "the best" of Canada’s Air Force.
66. It will be a layered system that will permit the liner sock to be worn with either the mid-weight or the heavyweight sock to meet airman requirements.
67. As a matter of fact, there was a graphic picture of an airman sitting beside his CH-#, and a picture of the scene of the accident
68. The Israeli enemy hacked into the cellular telephone network and sent out recorded messages offering a sum of US$ 10 million for information on the Israeli airman Ron Arad.
69. ParksWolf is a wine bibber a heavy smoker a satyr. he has been an airman, afterwards, he was to dismissed because he drive the plane with drinking.
70. The airman was told it came from a tomb in Egypt, but it is more likely that the grain was purchased from a street vendor in Cairo.
71. Administrative actions shall be taken in all instances where an officer, warrant officer, soldier, sailor, airman or airwoman fails to maintain an acceptable standard of conduct or performance.
72. To quote again from Sir Michael Howard: "there are two great difficulties with which the professional soldier, sailor, or airman has to contend in equipping himself as a commander.
73. Suddenly an air-traffic controller came over the public-address system and announced loudly, "Attention to the airman at the end of the runway. You are cleared for takeoff."
74. The day before the flight, six attendants, including Airman Fauci, met at the Andrews base commissary at 8 a.m. in their green, one-piece flight suits to shop for supplies.
75. To properly employ a sailor, soldier, airman or airwoman and ensure the conditions for his/her successful treatment and return to full duty, your CO requires insight on MEL and prognosis.
76. Detention has traditionally been considered to be a disciplinary form of punishment that emphasizes the objective of returning a member to military service as an effective soldier, sailor, airman or airwoman.
77. Senior Airman David Livingston reentered the silo to carry out the order and shortly thereafter, at about 3:00 a.m., the hypergolic fuel exploded - likely due to arcing in the exhaust fan.
78. He became the proud possessor of boots, tunic, fatigue pants, cap, four shirts, two suits of underwear, socks and all the odds and ends which comprised the equipment of the airman in embryo.
79. Then-President Barack Obama released a lengthy statement upon Williams' death: "Robin Williams was an airman, a doctor, a genie, a nanny, a president, a professor, a bangarang Peter Pan, and everything in between.
80. Patrick Gagnon, Senior Manager Human Performance, says the tests, standards and programs will ensure every soldier, sailor, airman and airwoman will be able to perform a "common denominator" of tasks unique to their environment.